NDJ6 remote NO power
804 4 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cenon
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi, Im having issue with my NDJ6 remote/transmitter. when i plug it to usb the big led on left turns red, but the 4 led battery indicator dosent light. after 4 hrs the big led turns green. but still the 4 leds dosent light. when i unplug the usb and try to power it, still no power no light no sound. and i tried to connect it to rc assistant the pc cant detect it.
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, when you connect the RC to the computer, do you get a audio queue from your PC to indicate something was connected? Do you use MAC or Windows? Is this happening right out of the box, or was this after long term storage?
2016-12-14
Use props
cenon
lvl.1

Philippines

It was stored and not used for almost 4months. Im windows user. There is no queue from the pc. I tried different laptop and cord. I installed dji drivers. Is possivble that its an firmware/software problem?
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

cenon Posted at 2016-12-15 12:12
It was stored and not used for almost 4months. Im windows user. There is no queue from the pc. I tried different laptop and cord. I installed dji drivers. Is possivble that its an firmware/software problem?

I'm assuming that it was working prior to storage, correct? This may also indicate a battery or hardware issue from sitting for that long. When you attempted to charge the RC and then turn it on, would the LED indicator light up at least?
2016-12-14
Use props
cenon
lvl.1

Philippines

yes, before it was stored it was working. yes when i try to charge it the big led on left turns red and turns green after 3hrs.. but the 4 small led's dont light up.
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules