Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How Its work on (P4P+) build in screen ....?
938 4 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9d21242f
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi all , is anyone knows about the p4p+ build in screen come with any mobile data ...? That just like using on others mobile devices to update firmware or mapping live loctation on the grounds? Or its totally different ! Need to download  maps using wifi before enter flight location?
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

There is no much differences between the built-in screen and mobile device with the DJI GO APP.
For the upgrading method, please check here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ntom+4+Pro+Plus.pdf
For the Map, you need connect the WiFi and cache the map before flight if there is no internet access where you're going to fly.
2016-12-15
Use props
Telrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A lot of us plan to use our phones as a wifi hotspot to provide a data connection to the P4P+ controller, this will avoid the need to pre-cache the maps.

There is also the possibility that at some point it may be possible to use a 3/4G dongle directly plugged into the USB port on the controller, if you prefer not to use your phone.

Nothing has been said about this officially yet though...
2016-12-15
Use props
fans9d21242f
lvl.1

Singapore

Thanks All , now I understand how it works ...
2016-12-15
Use props
GPC3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

dose anyone know how to get the flight data off of the controller with screen, I've tried everything I can think of
2016-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules