aircraft now power-up
662 6 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefansegers
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi guys,

I wanted to start the aircraft but it did not power-up at all. The battery is full.
I tried to upgrade firmware after that and this failed too.

I can't get anything to work anymore

My Drone is the Phantom 3 standard

I am a nooby so I really hope somebody can help me out here? I tried everything in the FDirmware Upgrade PDF but none worked

Stefan
2016-12-15
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

Did you watch these videos?

http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-standard/info#video
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue.
May I know how long you've owned it? when press the power button, how about the LED status?
Please press the button, release it then hold it for 2 seconds, then check again.
If still the same case, it would be best if you can record a small video here.
2016-12-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Are you using the correct starting procedure? Press the power button on the battery and release, then press it again and hold it down while the LEDs march across the front of the battery and it should switch on.
2016-12-16
Use props
stefansegers
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi and thanks for getting back to me!

I tried to click and hold the power button for 2 seconds and then it looks like it will start but then battery goes off. After that I also tried to hold the power button, but then 4 lights come up and battery will go off again.
2016-12-16
Use props
Ciro Italy
lvl.3

United States

No...you must press battery button one time 1 sevond....then release it AND PRESS AGAIN ...it start
2016-12-16
Use props
stefansegers
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Ciro, wow that did work.. Tried it a few times before ... now finally it works!!! Very happy!
2016-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules