Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Time stamp wrong
1409 5 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Runi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1548743 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi.
I have noticed that the time stamp on my flightlogs are continuosly wrong. Its almost like its random, the date however is right. I can se that the timestamp on the video files is accurate. Has anyone had the same issue? I have tried clearing all flightlogs but still the issue continues.
I does not matter what drone I fly, if its my Inspire pro or Mavic Pro.
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are you running the latest version of the Go app? Did you happen to notice this after updating the app, or has this been happening among multiple versions over time?
2016-12-15
Use props
Runi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-15 20:16
Just to clarify, are you running the latest version of the Go app? Did you happen to notice this after updating the app, or has this been happening among multiple versions over time?

I have been experiencing it through out multiple version, at least the last 2-3 updates. At first I thought this was a glitch but it´s still this way. I can have multiple flights one after the other and the time stamp is random.
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Runi Posted at 2016-12-17 23:43
I have been experiencing it through out multiple version, at least the last 2-3 updates. At first I thought this was a glitch but it´s still this way. I can have multiple flights one after the other and the time stamp is random.

Could you happen to provide a sample photo or video that shows the odd time stamps?
2016-12-18
Use props
Runi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Update: I manage somehow to get it back on track.. dont know how. I reinstalled the the app and also there was a iPhone update available. Hmm.. tested it twice today and everything looks normal. Sorry for the inconvinience everyone
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Runi Posted at 2016-12-20 14:51
Update: I manage somehow to get it back on track.. dont know how. I reinstalled the the app and also there was a iPhone update available. Hmm.. tested it twice today and everything looks normal. Sorry for the inconvinience everyone

Good to hear you were able to get it straightened out!
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules