2068 15 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Anyone using 4.0.1 , any changes improvements?
2016-12-15
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

only added support for inspire 2
2016-12-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ok thanks for that, some more improvements for Mavic, which is good
2016-12-16
Use props
henryk86
lvl.2

Germany

My app shows no translated strings anymore. Just shows the internal placeholder. I switched language, nothing changed. Anyone experienced this too?
Edit: it seems so that there is the German translation is missing English one works. I deleted the app and installed it again but no change. I use a iPad mini 4
2016-12-17
Use props
Dougsteph
lvl.1

United States

If you havent been upgraded, turn off the auto update feature so you dont get stuck with 4.0.1. The interface is WAY different and it will take time to learn it. The camera interface is now a buttom to switch from photos to video, just like choosing the front or rear camera onmyour cell phone. If you swipe the screen the flight control overlay will vanish until you swipe it agian.. this was quite scary. Finally the map it TERRIBLE totally unusable. I did some searching and found a post with a link to the past DJI Go versions. I uninstalled DJI G0 4 version 4.01 and reverted back to Go version 3.0.1 and the maps areback and crystal clear. I also made sure no more updates happen automatically. the link to the site is DJI Go APP roll back this worked great and I am able to fly again. the maps are back to Google maps!
2016-12-23
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dougsteph Posted at 2016-12-23 08:25
If you havent been upgraded, turn off the auto update feature so you dont get stuck with 4.0.1. The interface is WAY different and it will take time to learn it. The camera interface is now a buttom to switch from photos to video, just like choosing the front or rear camera onmyour cell phone. If you swipe the screen the flight control overlay will vanish until you swipe it agian.. this was quite scary. Finally the map it TERRIBLE totally unusable. I did some searching and found a post with a link to the past DJI Go versions. I uninstalled DJI G0 4 version 4.01 and reverted back to Go version 3.0.1 and the maps areback and crystal clear. I also made sure no more updates happen automatically. the link to the site is DJI Go APP roll back this worked great and I am able to fly again. the maps are back to Google maps!

All the things you listed were already there, those did not change in the update.
2016-12-23
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Dougsteph Posted at 2016-12-23 15:25

and also, you are in a p4pro section, how can you fly the p4pro with 3.0.1?
2016-12-23
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

henryk86 Posted at 2016-12-17 14:58
My app shows no translated strings anymore. Just shows the internal placeholder. I switched language, nothing changed. Anyone experienced this too?
Edit: it seems so that there is the German translation is missing  English one works. I deleted the app and installed it again but no change. I use a iPad mini 4

4.0.2 is out since several days with german language restored (as it is written on the update page on the app store)
2016-12-23
Use props
henryk86
lvl.2

Germany

Ulysse Posted at 2016-12-23 18:36
4.0.2 is out since several days with german language restored (as it is written on the update page on the app store)

Thanks, this update solved it some days ago ;)
2016-12-23
Use props
Dougsteph
lvl.1

United States

You guys must be on IOS Those of us on Android Just Got hit with 4.0.1 yesterday and its very buggy
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

henryk86 Posted at 2016-12-24 02:03
Thanks, this update solved it some days ago ;)

Correct, the latest update included you an all others from Germany, enjoy your Mavic.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dougsteph Posted at 2016-12-24 03:31
You guys must be on IOS Those of us on Android Just Got hit with 4.0.1 yesterday and its very buggy

I wish I had an Android device to test, sorry about that.
If you are able to list what you are experiencing I will forward them on.
You can also send feedback yourself by going to the ME page, then choosing More, then Feedback.
2016-12-23
Use props
byronbigrims
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341962 ft
United States

What happen to all the video styles I only have True Color, and C-delink and all these new different film styles, what happen to the vivid style
2016-12-23
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dougsteph Posted at 2016-12-23 13:31

What's buggy for you? I'm on Android and think the new version was a huge improvement.
2016-12-23
Use props
George Stephen
lvl.1

India

I Think Apkdesk.com has the latest version of DJI app
2018-5-16
Use props
dibdev
lvl.1

India

I had issue with the Google Playstore version then I  found the latest version before Play store  for my Phantom 4 from APKProZ , Old versions can be found in APKMirror, Aptoid, APKPure etc.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules