DJI Care Refresh - VIP Phone #???
7631 13 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richard Mavic p
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44797 ft
United States

Hello, Just noticed DJI Care Refresh offering "VIP PHONE SERVICE , VIP support provided by DJI product experts are just a phone call away."
I just purchased the care, which number I should call then? any one knows their "VIP phone #" to skip the line?  Thanks

PS. region: Canada   &   China
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Richard, please call our after-sales support number and then choose DJI care support line.
Here is the link and screenshot for your reference.http://www.dji.com/support/product

phone number.png
2016-12-15
Use props
fansb092961b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79459 ft
United States

There people have the WORST customer service in the world. I couldn't be more upset! The hide their phone number!
2017-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Experience tells me service is pretty good, and improving all the time, I see this by the quick response from dji Natalia.
2017-2-9
Use props
RaunCQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20335 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-15 20:08
Hello Richard, please call our after-sales support number and then choose DJI care support line.
Here is the link and screenshot for your reference.http://www.dji.com/support/product

Hello ... May I please know Where is the VIP phone number... I thought there was a direct line... This is a general number for all user, isn't it ?

Thanks !
2017-6-8
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

I had to call the phonenumber behind The Netherlands a few times.
One would expect to get connected to someone who speaks Dutch ***VIP treatment***
Nope, the calls are being forwarded to a Chinese callcentre.

So the only benefits is that you don't have to pay for an international call.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RaunCQ Posted at 2017-6-8 08:55
Hello ... May I please know Where is the VIP phone number... I thought there was a direct line... This is a general number for all user, isn't it ?

Thanks !

I'm sorry that DJI Circle is an exclusive invite-only program. If you want to purchase DJI Circle, please send an email to djicircle@dji.com.
2017-6-9
Use props
howard udell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1768 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-9 05:14
I'm sorry that DJI Circle is an exclusive invite-only program. If you want to purchase DJI Circle, please send an email to .

When we bought DJI refresh it was advertised as having 24 x 7 support, no reference to this DJI circle you’re talking about you’re charging for a service you apparently don’t offer. The customer service line referenced in the thread above, tells you to call back Monday to Friday. Again DJI circle is not referenced anywhere.  It is promised even to this day on your website to include 24 x 7 support And even express is specifically that there are no hidden charges. That’s a quote. This circle is not only a hidden charge and it’s truly hidden because you can’t find it anywhere.
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

howard udell Posted at 11-25 16:20
When we bought DJI refresh it was advertised as having 24 x 7 support, no reference to this DJI circle you’re talking about you’re charging for a service you apparently don’t offer. The customer service line referenced in the thread above, tells you to call back Monday to Friday. Again DJI circle is not referenced anywhere.  It is promised even to this day on your website to include 24 x 7 support And even express is specifically that there are no hidden charges. That’s a quote. This circle is not only a hidden charge and it’s truly hidden because you can’t find it anywhere.

Hi howard udell, thanks for your post, sorry to tell you that the DJI Circle service has been shut down, may I know if you have any unpleasant experience with the DJI Care Refresh service?
2018-11-27
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

anytime that I had any sort of problem DJI was very helpful and fair, customer service was always great to me, somehow it's hard for me to believe that anyone would have issues with customer service, if you have a legitimate  claim DJI will take responsibility and honor their warranty.
2018-11-29
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

That's just the name they gave to their regular customer service
2018-11-29
Use props
djiuser_PThOEhcfcozu
New
Flight distance : 55581 ft
United States

I would also like to know how to reach customer service during the weekend. I filed a loss claim and received a response where DJI would only give me a 30% discount to the purchase of another aircraft. I am infuriated, especially since the records show that there was an obvious error with the aircraft and it didn't work properly. The aircraft is in 100 yards of thick brush and a sanctuary for snakes, 100% inaccessible. DJI's offer is completely unacceptable. I need to speak to someone as soon as possible.
2019-5-18
Use props
quinn47
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74485 ft
United States

There is no special service for DJI  Care Refresh. It's a lie - just marketing. Having a very frustrating time with them after a collision - which should be covered under their plan.  No confirmation emails, them claiming "my remote was not bound" though I know I went through it, account not linking inside app... I probably will buy elsewhere next time, despite having bought drone from DJI for 7 years.  Hello Skydio.
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

quinn47 Posted at 2-22 15:48
There is no special service for DJI  Care Refresh. It's a lie - just marketing. Having a very frustrating time with them after a collision - which should be covered under their plan.  No confirmation emails, them claiming "my remote was not bound" though I know I went through it, account not linking inside app... I probably will buy elsewhere next time, despite having bought drone from DJI for 7 years.  Hello Skydio.

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unsatisfied experiences. We just checked your case by using the email you registered and found you have a flyaway case. Could you please confirm for this? We will send your feedback to the corresponding team to follow up.

Thanks
2021-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules