Pulsing Exposure Problem on P4P? Anyone?
576 2 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frederick Hagan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1854908 ft
United States

I've been so close so many times in the last three weeks to ordering a P4P.  But I'm wondering how many of you have experienced the pulsing exposure that's plagued Three of my P3P's. I've seen it on the P4 and there are claims about the P4 Pro also having this "IBP frame reset - Pulsing Exposure" issue thing. I did a video Vlog about it ... didn't think it would be in good form posting it here on a DJI forum as it's reporting a possible problem with the P4P. Regardless, others are also reporting it so I wanted check with the group about your personal experiece.

Certainly not trying to discourage others either. In truth, I've owned a total of 5 DJI quad's in the last 3 years, love the company and posted a ton of color correction/grading tutorials using DJI's products. So.... I'm dying to get this thing to do more creative content. I guess I'm just hoping someone will say... "The pulsing exposure issue is gone...OR gonna be fixed.. or something."

Anyone firmiliar with or having this issue with your P4 Pro?DJI team - Any word or reports about this?

Thanks all for you time.

2016-12-15
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

With the P3 aircraft, you can get this pulsating thing by having the colour temperature setting on automatic. Try setting an actual value instead of automatic and see if that solves the problem.
2016-12-15
Use props
Frederick Hagan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1854908 ft
United States

I shoot everything in manual. But thanks for the suggestion
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules