Items missing from order, lack of support/resolution?
1133 13 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

I placed an online order a few months back on here.. I finally got notification of my shipment in early december.. it arrives and i find one of the items missing (a mavic battery)..

I've tried calling, emailing, chatting, you name it, to no avail with a resolution or shipment of the missing item, spent countless time on the phone (and getting calls disconnected 3 times in a row after waiting almost 20 minutes each) / on here trying to resolve this.

Has anyone ran into this issue.. i'm not sure what to do next short of filing a claim somewhere on this matter.

Thanks
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear. Just to clarify, when was the last time you sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com? In the future, anything order related should be posted in the 'service' section of the Forum.
2016-12-15
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-16 11:09
I'm sorry to hear. Just to clarify, when was the last time you sent an email to ? In the future, anything order related should be posted in the 'service' section of the Forum.

Apologies, i didnt see service as an option.. ill keep that in mind..

I actually just sent an email again asking for status.. i've sent about 3 emails in the last 6 days.  One had a photo attached that chat requested.

Thank you for responding
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

skyisthelimit99 Posted at 2016-12-16 11:13
Apologies, i didnt see service as an option.. ill keep that in mind..

I actually just sent an email again asking for status.. i've sent about 3 emails in the last 6 days.  One had a photo attached that chat requested.

When you sent emails to them, did you happen to receive any auto emails indicating a high email volume due to the holidays or anything of that sort?
2016-12-15
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-16 11:16
When you sent emails to them, did you happen to receive any auto emails indicating a high email volume due to the holidays or anything of that sort?

I dont believe so, i know i did when i first sent an email regarding the status of the order before it shipped I did, but not any since it arrived and was missing the item.
2016-12-15
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

I just (finally) received an email from "August" who claims they checked scan records/cctv etc.. and say the two batteries were both scanned..
They asked if the package was tampered with.. i said no which it wasnt and i did not have the missing battery in the package..

This apparently isnt the first time this has happened to people.. here is another example: http://forum.dji.com/thread-44296-1-1.html

I'm in the same boat.. i either want a refund on the missing battery or the battery shipped out (obviously).

Thanks
2016-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

skyisthelimit99 Posted at 2016-12-16 11:38
I just (finally) received an email from "August" who claims they checked scan records/cctv etc.. and say the two batteries were both scanned..
They asked if the package was tampered with.. i said no which it wasnt and i did not have the missing battery in the package..

Sorry to hear about that, you sent e-mails to onlinesales@dji.com with the e-mail address you registered for forum, right?
Would you please provide us your order number? we'll help you escalate the case soon.
2016-12-15
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

Yes it was the same registered email. The order is 0010936884032.  Thanks for the help
2016-12-16
Use props
AustrianOak82
lvl.2

United States

I didn't receive my extra battery that was supposed to come with my order. They verified that the battery wasn't showing as being included with my order for some reason. This is what I was told:

"We recommend you to check this package once you received it. Take a short video clip or photos of the items that you will be receiving so that we can counter checked this from what we received on this request. If there is a missing items we will then escalate the request."

I have no idea what this means, but I went ahead and took a video of me cutting the box open and verifying the battery wasn't in there. I am confused because they verified it wasn't shipped with the order, yet told me to prove it wasn't in there. Just terrible.
2016-12-17
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

AustrianOak82 Posted at 2016-12-17 16:14
I didn't receive my extra battery that was supposed to come with my order. They verified that the battery wasn't showing as being included with my order for some reason. This is what I was told:

"We recommend you to check this package once you received it. Take a short video clip or photos of the items that you will be receiving so that we can counter checked this from what we received on this request. If there is a missing items we will then escalate the request."

Thats a bit nuts to take a video .. its a screw up on their end, plain and simple.

In my case, if i dont get resolution soon, ill be contacting my credit card company and escalating this through other channels.

I'm a first time buyer of any of their products and unfortunately if not resolved promptly, this will be the last time I ever order from them again.  (still no further resolution at this point)
2016-12-19
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

Furthermore.. the shipping weight on the box that came (7x7x7) was 1lb.. each of the prepackaged batteries weighs around 12 oz from what i can tell.. plus i had props, plus the weight of the box, it should have been closer to 2 lbs if not more.. another day gone yet no response from support on this
2016-12-20
Use props
skyisthelimit99
lvl.1
United States

In the latest saga from this situation.. support replied after a long period of no response to basically say, sorry, our video shows xyz and the weight of the battery is 0.5 lbs..

So I responded with pictures showing the weight of the battery is 10.7oz!  the combined weight along with the box with the 3 items i received, minus the MISSING battery is 18.2oz or 1.1+lbs.. matching the weight of the box they sent labeled 1.1 lbs.. so clearly, had they sent both batteries the weight would have been in excess of 1.8lbs!

Its not rocket science here, and to accuse the customer (without saying it) of lying is beyond ridiculous

Again, i'm not the first person to have this issue, there are many others out there.

Very poor business practice and i'm done buying from DJI
2016-12-28
Use props
fans59166fc0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 907526 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, well well well...This does not sound new to me. This happened now TWICE, first time, missing battery heater for Inspeire PRO, then in a recent order...two days ago, dpi Goggles bag missing in a 3 items order... I went through the same issues as you did, the reply I got was to go to the police and make a complaint about the missing products. Unfortunately I live in Italy so you can immagine what happened once I got to the police station. Everybody laughed at me. So for now I lost around 50$.
2017-7-12
Use props
Drone Dreamer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 907526 ft
  • >>>
Italy

fans59166fc0 Posted at 2017-7-12 03:57
Hi, well well well...This does not sound new to me. This happened now TWICE, first time, missing battery heater for Inspeire PRO, then in a recent order...two days ago, dpi Goggles bag missing in a 3 items order... I went through the same issues as you did, the reply I got was to go to the police and make a complaint about the missing products. Unfortunately I live in Italy so you can immagine what happened once I got to the police station. Everybody laughed at me. So for now I lost around 50$.

Forget the above one of the two orders, dpi Goggles leve just arrived!!
2017-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules