Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Video feed after shutter activation on Z15 GH3
1269 3 2015-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
project41.me
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I have got the S900 with A2 controller and Zenmuse GH3 gimbal, after going down the horrible lightbridge route (which i have now sold) i have gone back to using the normal video signal from the Zenmuse GH3 controller.
I have got everything working, pan tilt shutter etc and have the video going to an immersion rc video tx unit, all works fine except when i activate the shutter.

After activating the shutter switch i loose the video feed from the camera, the only way to get it back is to power the GH3 camera off an on and the video comes back.

Is this an issue with the Zenmuse gimbal controller or something i am missing on the GH3 camera

I can find very little about setting up the GH3 camera in the GH3 Zenmuse manual so yes i have read that, is there something i need to set on the camera output ??

2015-2-12
Use props
dennismurry08.c
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Heres a link to the RC Forum...somebody there had the same problem and it was the wiring which is wrong in the manual..you might have to scroll through a couple posts but you'll see it. Also I have the GH3 and if I'm doing video and try to use the shutter I will lose video for a few seconds but then I get it back...so I dont think you can do both at the same time without interferring with the video
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 606649&page=374
2015-2-12
Use props
project41.me
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Excellent response to my question, many thanks, this is what a forum is for, to spread the knowledge and sort out problems, not just adding a stupid response to a question just to get your 1 point to your rating.
thank you dennismurry08.c for the link and response, will look into this and keep up the good work
2015-2-12
Use props
project41.me
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Solution was simpler than that after all, you need to set the video output to 1080I only from the camera, mine was set to 1080p
Change this and the problem is resolved.
2015-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules