Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trying to calibrate the RC of LB2 on my A3 in Assistant.
873 5 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrooklynDronesN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1340610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just setup my S1000 with the A3 and L2. Everything is fine, but the RC wont calibrate in Assistant. Can arm the motors, but the Go app has full info. Very strange. Help please!

2016-12-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It looks like you got some help on another thread, I just want to see if everything is working out for you now.
2016-12-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I got the calibration error message again today and could not clear it either by calibration in the Go App or assistant 2 1.6.

So here is the work around.

Downgrade both Air unit and ground unit to the previous version.
You will need to relink the air and ground units.
The stick calibration error will still show (it did in mine) but you can then successfully calibrate the RC using the Assistant 2 and the error message disappears.
Upgrade the ground unit and the calibration error message has gone and the calibration appears to  have stayed correct.
Upgrade the Air unit rebind and you should be OK.
Just check your RC settings and if you are using a slave controller you will need to relink it to the Master.
2016-12-16
Use props
BrooklynDronesN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1340610 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-16 13:16
It looks like you got some help on another thread, I just want to see if everything is working out for you now.

Yes it did, thanks. Another question.. I want to add the X5 to the new S1000 A3Pro set-up. Do I need to step-down the voltage to 18V? I'm getting conflicting info.

Thanks!

2016-12-17
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think that most people use the output voltage direct from the 6s flight battery with no problem.
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

BrooklynDronesN Posted at 2016-12-17 22:52
Yes it did, thanks. Another question.. I want to add the X5 to the new S1000 A3Pro set-up. Do I need to step-down the voltage to 18V? I'm getting conflicting info.

Thanks!

What SkySightAerial provided is what I've seen others do as well. There have been a couple threads on this where others have performed this set up without issue. Just as a reminder, you need to use the M600 X Mounting kit and not the Inspire one.
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules