Shipping to UK
1671 4 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansacbd0656
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have just got the 4 blue dots on my order page which means...It's getting shipped!

Can anyone tell me how it takes more or less to receive the drone to the UK? I am am going to Spain next week and would like to know if I will receive it on time.

Thanks!!

Ignacio.
2016-12-16
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

You will get an email from DJI with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
My tracking details are below, to give you an idea of how long it will take to reach the UK.

ship.jpg
2016-12-16
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

Interesting. My order is currently shipped to Germany and the tracking starts at Heathrow Airport. Maybe DJI sends bulk packages to Europe and those get split at the airport?
2016-12-16
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

That would make sense, mine was an early order, so it came direct from the factory, but it makes sense to have container loads shipped to distribution hubs around the world rather then fly each individual order out from China.
2016-12-16
Use props
fansacbd0656
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Harbourside Posted at 2016-12-16 13:10
You will get an email from DJI with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
My tracking details are below, to give you an idea of how long it will take to reach the UK.

Great, many thanks for the info Harbourside!

It seems I might receive it before I leave, although I haven't received the Tracking Number...finger crossed!

Again, many thanks!
2016-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules