1698 4 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78ac1861
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234993 ft
Australia

Gday

I bought a Phantom 4 in about April 2016, so far it has been back for a fault fo be fixed for a focusing problem. Then a a few months after a battery error which Dji informed me was a App problem! Then it occurred again down the track so i reported it to service,  was told sorry its out of warranty, after a few emails informjng them i was advised it was fine it was recalled for repairs, all done.
I have 3 batteries  2 of which i I purchased  when they were only available  form the Dji store, one of these now is dead, no lights at all. I have tried everything and I look after my gear and batteries.
Yes its out of warranty  and yep that what I got i got from Dji nothing more apart from sorry.

So in 8 months i have a P4 that i took to Botswana and Africa and all the vision was out of focus, then a faulty battery and now a dead one. So with a outlay of over $3200 AU and having this sort quality  I feel pretty let down with the quality.  I cant handle failures but this is ridiculous!
How am I supposed to take all the promotional work done by Dji seriously,  and also run a business  or try to with  with out at least 3 drones and 4 or 6 batteries for each tol allow for failures! I was intending to buy a Inspire 2 but around $10000 AU based on previous quality I'm better of with a second hand Inspire one In good condition, at least it wont cost me as much to repair when its OUT OF WARRANTY
2016-12-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing.
For the battery issue, as you can see on DJI official website, the warranty is 6 months and charge cycle less than 200 times.
If it's product faulty and still under the warranty period, we'd love to help you take care of it.
B.png
2016-12-18
Use props
fans78ac1861
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234993 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 16:06
We're sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing.
For the battery issue, as you can see on DJI official website, the warranty is 6 months and charge cycle less than 200 times.
If it's product faulty and still under the warranty period, we'd love to help you take care of it.

Great
Thanks for the update, does no one in Dji think that 2 out of 3 batteries have failed in just over 6 months and one of these started errors within 2 months. Regardless if you have a the warrenty period , for a battery of this value there are problems, if it was your car battery you would not be happy!!
Pretty poor I think.
Thanks
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans78ac1861 Posted at 2016-12-26 08:37
Great
Thanks for the update, does no one in Dji think that 2 out of 3 batteries have failed in just over 6 months and one of these started errors within 2 months. Regardless if you have a the warrenty period , for a battery of this value there are problems, if it was your car battery you would not be happy!!
Pretty poor I think.

We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused, and concern much about your feedback.
The performance for the battery is also related to the way we use and store it, if any problems are caused by product faulty and it's still within the warranty period, we'll help you handle it properly.
Thanks again for your supporting!
2016-12-26
Use props
CGA2.0
New

New Zealand

fans78ac1861 Posted at 2016-12-25 16:37
Great
Pretty poor I think.

fans78ac1861, please check the consumer rights & guarantees in your country. A battery as expensive as these should last more than 6 months. Don't take DJI's word as final, as their warranty doesn't align with your country's.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules