Newbie with Long exposure
630 4 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The feltman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380161 ft
United States

I have watched all the videos and searched the site, but still somewhat confused on how to take a long exposure shot. I have two icons one for stars the other I guess for moving....when I push the shutter button it starts recording.....<this is where I am lost...do I stop it after a second, 2 seconds are until the imagines looks the way I want it to.....tried to do it in traffic with on-coming lights...nothing but a big bright spot was the result...any help would be appreciated......101 type of help

2016-12-16
Use props
iRyanBall
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Did you resolve this? If so how? Many Thanks
2016-12-19
Use props
The feltman
lvl.2
United States

Nothing yet
2016-12-29
Use props
fansb27e5e1f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98990 ft
United States

Im on the same boat. Created a similar thread (had not seen this one). No one seems to know, no Youtube video of anyone explaining it, and DJI is not very helpful. I wonder if they do not even want to promote it since results are crappy.
2016-12-31
Use props
The feltman
lvl.2
United States

fansb27e5e1f Posted at 2016-12-31 21:53
Im on the same boat. Created a similar thread (had not seen this one). No one seems to know, no Youtube video of anyone explaining it, and DJI is not very helpful. I wonder if they do not even want to promote it since results are crappy.

Maybe they (DJI) will jump in and help...like you I did a youtube search and found no help
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules