Best camera settings non post production
660 2 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidand
lvl.1

United States

Hey guy/girls!!
I'm looking for opinions for the best camera settings for non post production.

Anything that worked for you or maybe a setting that you liked??? let me know please, I'm really intrested and would love to try some more ideas out

Thank you and drone on!!
2016-12-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The reason there are so many possible setting combinations is because there are so many possible scene and lighting combinations.
There is no one-size-fits-all best setting.
If you don't have a good understanding of camera settings use auto and you'll get pretty good results most of the time.
Messing around with settings you don't understand will probably give you poor results more often than good images.
2016-12-16
Use props
Weyland_Yutani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32323 ft
United Kingdom

I typically just leave it on auto and use the touch screen to make adjustments, if the image is too dark I touch on a dark area and it brightens it up and vice versa, you can actually get a decent level of control from just that alone, it's obviously not a perfect solution but it's quick and easy. I've also just purchased a set of filters which I'm only just starting to experiment with, but they have produced some really nice images so far that I wouldn't be able to get otherwise, especially good for sun rises etc. Best of all the only cost about £18 so relatively cheap.
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules