Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Model/college student video
1996 17 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
virtualimagedes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364826 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sold the Osmo and upgraded my Nikon D3300 to a Canon 80D with a Crane 3 stabilizer. I used a little drone footage and love this camera setup. The osmo just wasn't cutting it in my opinion. It however was a good start without blowing a ton of money. The girl wanted a certain song, it did go good with it to. You will notice a random guy give her the look hahaha. It took 2 days and about 3 hours each day, It was alot of fun.

2016-12-17
Use props
Michael901
New

Panama

it's really cool video, dude! such a beautiful girl and great camera work and direction. I didn't see something like this for long time. What college are you study in? i think, that you are perfect sudent, because your work is amazing. i think, you should write some interesting work   as film studies coursework i'm pretty sure, that you can do it! cause i see how responsible you are and how you  conscientious you are towards your education.
2017-11-9
Use props
nerdymates
New

United States

I could also recommend to you this awesome essay writing service I personally used it a couple of time and it's totally saved my life.  So I wanted to recommend it to everyone.
2018-2-4
Use props
MaryBrown
New

Ukraine

Thanks for sharing this post and video. It`s enjoyable to look after such great work . If u need help in your writing  perfectly-written-essays.com can help you.
2018-9-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Good job. Really enjoyed it.

RedHotPoker
2018-9-24
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 549140 ft
United Kingdom

4x spam reported....
2018-9-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very good work!   
2018-9-29
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 901778 ft

Good to see the different media.
2018-9-29
Use props
Vanessa Hudson
lvl.1

United States

The video is greatly filmed. Congrats to the directopr and operator. Is there any occasion this video is made for?
2018-10-24
Use props
Jena19
lvl.1

Romania

What an interesting post! Thank you for informing us. By the way, I found one cool website that is called analytical report topics.  It helps me to prepare my writing task and save my time! My recommendation.
2018-10-26
Use props
Donny O'Neil Jr.
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

She is a student at TSU and wanted to make a video and I was wanting to do more videos. I love making them and using my drones.
2018-10-26
Use props
Miranda B
New

Ukraine

I'm so happy that a young person can make such a good video.  Students like your site very much. Also, I know that they like an essaycentury.com. If you don't visit it yet you definitely need to do this.
2018-10-28
Use props
Donny O'Neil Jr.
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Young person can make such a good video? Thanks but I'm not young and just like making videos. I sold most of my equipment and now use a Sony A7R III and Mavic Air among other things since I was able to now make some good money on the side via commercial real estate, photography and videos.
2018-10-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Donny O'Neil Jr. Posted at 2018-10-26 12:05
She is a student at TSU and wanted to make a video and I was wanting to do more videos. I love making them and using my drones.

Keep it up and look forward to seeing more of your vids  
2018-10-30
Use props
Peaches18
lvl.2

Canada

Interesting and good work!
2018-10-31
Use props
hendryhassen
lvl.1

India

good dayhiihow are yopuuu
2019-3-18
Use props
vondess
lvl.4

If a student has enough time, knowledge and strength to just sit down and write an essay, then for him it is a huge plus in his self-realization. He will not notice how his life status and self-esteem rise. Coming to the university and listening to stories about how students buy coursework in various companies, he will be proud to understand that he did his work on his own. But I have neither time nor desire. So I believe that ordering an essay https://studymoose.com/conclusion-generator will be the best way out for me. It remains to choose a good service.
2019-10-15
Use props
JaimeFoster
lvl.2

United States

thanks!
4-1 10:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules