Care refresh Activation before receiving product!!!
981 2 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bUdHwjzIFm9p
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Finally I received confirmation my Mavic is being shipped. (16/12/16) I have been sent an email to say that my Care Refresh will start on the (17/12/16) despite the fact that I can't take delivery until the 22/12/16 (Original delivery date was the 20/12/16). So I will lose 5 days of cover when I don't even have the product. Not to mention I may not fly it for another week due to weather/holiday conflicts. I dont feel I should be paying to cover their/DHLs shipping insurance.

DJI wont amend the start date to when I actually receive/start to use the drone. It does say that there is a 2 day activation following shipping if bought with a new drone, which is there in black and white (An expected shipping date of Mid october at the time was also their in black and white at the time I ordered). I gave them the benefit of the doubt but they give nothing back.

It may not be the biggest deal in the world but another oversight/customer failure from DJI.
Annoyed at DJI because
1) They are activating it 1 day early according to their agreement of 2 days after shipping and several days early before I actually have the product in my hands.
2) Giving me no flexibility, when they have taken £1348 from me held onto it for 8 weeks, made whatever interest/improved their stock value with increased cashflow etc etc.

Wish I hadn't paid for the Care Refresh when ordering the Mavic. Rather I got it once the acutal drone was in my possession. I cant even delve deeper into the insurance details on the DJI website as it wont let me open the headings to find out anything about cancellation etc.

I hope anyone reading this takes the option of reading the fine print on getting the care plan after the drone. For some it may not matter and normally for me I would let it pass but not on the back of their other failings with the Mavic delivery system.

DJI seem to have decent people on their customer services but are tied up by DJIs poor customer care. I feel DJI should try to be improving customer relations not creating more issues.

2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello bUdHwjzIFm9p, since the shipping periods are different from each customer.
According to our DJI care refresh policy, we will activate your DJI care refresh within 2 days after shipping.
Thank you for your understanding.
2016-12-17
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-18 02:39
Hello bUdHwjzIFm9p, since the shipping periods are different from each customer.
According to our DJI care refresh policy, we will activate your DJI care refresh within 2 days after shipping.
Thank you for your understanding.

Dear Mindy,
That is particularly lazy customer care strategy on DJIs part. If that is the case then there should be a reduced pricing strategy for countries that it takes longer to ship as you cant offer the same length of coverage. And as I said before DJI have activated it one day after shipping not two.
I hope if something actually occurs that I have to use Care refresh product that I don't encounter the problems I have come across since ordering my Mavic
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules