538 0 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After a long wait my Mavic arrived from Very.co.uk. Think I was very lucky and may have got the first order in. The weather has not been great here on the island of Mull, so today was the first chance I have had to fly her. There was a very strong wind on the first flight. It was absolutely painless. The Mavic did everything you would expect and handled the wind very well, including the gimbal. It gave strong wind warnings which was to be expected. Video very good, horizon spot on. What a cracking bit of kit. Everything DJI Ken has said it was. Initially I used my iPad mini 4 and then a Nubio Z7 Max which I bought especially for it. 5.5" screen and fits perfectly in the controller. It needs a reverse micro USB lead. Cost £110 on eBay. Ran flawlessly on my next two flights, no break ups of video, which I get with my P3 Pro and P4 on odd occasions with my iPad mini 4. Tested various modes which all worked. Only error message was a warning of magnetic interfence, which could have been from old bits of machinery. All on DJI Go 4.

All I can say is I am one happy bunny and delighted with my Mavic. Can't wait for my second battery!

2016-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules