1624 2 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eddiegrover87.g
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey everyone,
Im new to these forums... Hi

Im struggleing to understand the failsafe return to home on the Naza M lite. I have a flysky fs 06 tx, which i thought had a 3position switch, but doesnt. I have the 2 position switch set up for gps atti mode and then i flick it and it goes into failsafe mode, which at the moment it set to return to home and land (set up though the Naza lite assist') but when i try to calibrate the compass, i flick the two way switch about 11 times and the light doesnt stay on, it does for a second then goes back to normal. I know you have to flick between manual through atti into gps atti up to 11 times to start the calibration.

I have flicked the switch to activate Return to home before (accidently) and without ever calibrating my quad before (ever) it somehow landed right infront of me??
I also dont really understand the satellite LED sequence.

My questions are....

Is there a way to do set up the Satillite calibration on a 2 position switch?

How do you gain more satillites? and what will the LED do when It has gained enough satillites.

Thanks in advance,

..and sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes, im in a rush at the end of work
2015-2-13
Use props
eddiegrover87.g
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,
Ive since read that i should have a flashing green light when all satellites have been acquired, tested it and return to home seems to work? Even though Im using a two position switch. Does anybody else use a two position switch and use the return to home and land failsafe mode??
Thanks
Ed
2015-2-17
Use props
joe
lvl.3

United States

There is no issue using a 2 position switch other than you are limited to 2 flight modes.
However you may want eventually look to see if you mode your radio with a 3 position Roget another unit.
Reason is you cannot get out of GPS mode except to go to failsafe.
Switching to normal mode sometimes can give you control of your copter if there is a flyaway situation or problem with GPS.
2015-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules