One Motor don't start at new P3S
1111 7 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zerberus1971
lvl.1

Germany

Slowly it began to pi.. me off!!!!

I bought a new P3S ... after two flights and one Firmwareupdate the barometer crashes.

ok ... back to the local dealer ... he changed it to another NEW P3S

... Prepare everything for the first flight ... Update the Software ... everything ok ... Turn on the Motors for test ....

3 Motors start running ... One not! Hell is the quality of dji so poor or do i have so much luck with getting bad products?

Sorry my worse english ... i am german ... and a "bit" upset
2016-12-17
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Take it back to the dealer and fly the 3rd replacement in the parking lot before you leave!
2016-12-17
Use props
zerberus1971
lvl.1

Germany

... so you think that theres no way to fix it easiely?
2016-12-17
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Why should you have to settle for a fix. I certainly wouldn't be happy buying a new P3S to be told almost straight away "it needs to be sent away for repair". Use your consumer rights and demand a new, working P3S or get your money back.
2016-12-17
Use props
zerberus1971
lvl.1

Germany

I will do this on monday, when shops are opened again, in germany the shops are closed on sunday. Will take the money back and buy it on another store, maybe i will have more luck. Thats the last chance for DJI
2016-12-17
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

Unfortunately there isn't much else on the market at this price that compares with the P3S for flight stability and camera specifications. I think DJI know this as well and have priced it just where there is no real competition.
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're sorry to hear about the issue, please contact our tech support or your dealer directly to help you check the drone, we'd love to help you handle it.
2016-12-18
Use props
zerberus1971
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 12:33
We're sorry to hear about the issue, please contact our tech support or your dealer directly to help you check the drone, we'd love to help you handle it.

Will exchange it tomorrow at my dealer ... but for money back and try to buy at another dealer with hopefully more luck
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules