Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
while trying to recalibrate vision system I get camera connection...
1163 6 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xjetman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122044 ft
United States

while trying to recalibrate vision system I get camera connection error, I have 3 errors on start up of my Phantom 4, the first is downward vision sensor calibration error and the second is forward vision sensor calibration error and the third is vision system comunication error, so I connected it to the PC and it connects up fine but when I hit calibration it comes up with a message saying camera connection error.  check for connection status.  restart aircraft and try again, well I have done all of this and still receive the message, and it won't highlite the start calibration button, I restart the P4 and my errors go away but when I turn it back on the errors come back and I have tried restating many times and still get the errors.  What am I doing wrong, can anyone help me
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know how long you have owned the drone?
Please try to reset it to factory default through the Assistant 2 then upgrade it to the latest, and try to calibrate it again.
2016-12-18
Use props
Xjetman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122044 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 02:58
May I know how long you have owned the drone?
Please try to reset it to factory default through the Assistant 2 then upgrade it to the latest, and try to calibrate it again.

I purchased it in May of 2016, I will try resting it and see what happens, but I am a little nervous to try this.
Thank you
2016-12-18
Use props
imtheredude
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

Mine just sits there waiting on the calibration screen that never appears.
2016-12-18
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Is this with the new version 1.0.8 that came out a couple of days ago and replaced 1.0.7?  Windows 10 Defender alerted me to some odd named software in addtion to the Assistant 2 during the install.  Some drivers, but not DJI named, that I never saw before.

2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2016-12-19 06:58
Is this with the new version 1.0.8 that came out a couple of days ago and replaced 1.0.7?  Windows 10 Defender alerted me to some odd named software in addtion to the Assistant 2 during the install.  Some drivers, but not DJI named, that I never saw before.

Please try to uninstall the V1.0.7 then install V1.0.8 again to check whether it can be installed properly.
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

imtheredude Posted at 2016-12-19 05:04
Mine just sits there waiting on the calibration screen that never appears.

What is the operation system of your PC?
Any error message popping up on the screen? have you tried to change another computer to calibrate it?
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules