Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MC Invalid Battery
3928 5 2015-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mauriciobuenfil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4803 ft
Mexico

The morning after updating to 3.10, flew the P2V+V3.0 until depleting one batt. I took it down and then replaced the batt for a fully charged one and it was just after finishing the start sequence that the "MC: Invaild Battery" legend came up in the VISION App.

1.png

Replaced it for another charged one and same story. GPS starts, the camera works, gimbal levels, gets 10+ satellites but there's no engine start.

Checked out YouTube and forums and some said it had to be something with the small spring connectors at the battery bay...cleaned those on both the batteries and the drone and that wasn't my case.

When I connected the P2V+V3.0 to my Mac, the Assistant Software alert read "Not DJI Intelligent Battery".

2.jpg

Downgraded the Firmware from 3.10 to 3.8 as adviced by DJI and upgraded the Assistant Software by downloading the 3.8 version straight from DJI's website.

3.jpg

Also read that someone had issues with the iOS VISION App 1.0.46 and waited for DJI to release the latest version - as they said through a pop up in the Assistant - which they did just a few hours later. Already updated the iOS VISION App App to 1.0.48 and I am still getting the "MC: Invalid Battery" message.

4.png

Any ideas?

5.jpg

Thanks in advance.
2015-2-12
Use props
johnwarr.live
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

As you can see from the assistant there is no information for the battery loader or firmware, so the battery is not communicating with the Phantom.
I know you said you cleaned the small contacts, but that is the only way the battery can communicate with the Phantom, so I would check them again including the spring loaded parts.
I assume it is a genuine DJI battery ?  
2015-2-12
Use props
mauriciobuenfil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4803 ft
Mexico

johnwarr.live Posted at 2015-2-13 03:58
As you can see from the assistant there is no information for the battery loader or firmware, so the ...

They are all genuine, bought from the official distributor, Will double check on the springs but already soaked them with alcohol with the help of a Q-Tip
2015-2-12
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

mauriciobuenfil Posted at 2015-2-13 04:05
They are all genuine, bought from the official distributor, Will double check on the springs but a ...

The small push pins when they are not getting contact will give you, "not intelligent battery" message.  I was missing one pin.  It popped out.  I replaced the internal plug and everything works.
2015-2-12
Use props
admin
New

Ireland

I have the exact same issue as mauriciobuenfil

Do I downgrade or?
2015-2-21
Use props
jkour166
New

Greece

johnwarr.live Posted at 2015-2-13 03:58
As you can see from the assistant there is no information for the battery loader or firmware, so the ...

I have exactly the same problem .the battery not genuine dji you say to his fault;
2015-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules