Led 1 blinks 3x during charge and won't charge?
1932 9 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sbhski
New

United States

Battery worked great until yesterday.  Light away from power button blinks 3x in constant loop.   Won't charge now

2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know how long you have owned it?
Nothing happened on the battery, suddenly it fails to be charged, right?
Would you please record a short video and upload here?
2016-12-18
Use props
Sbhski
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 18:19
May I know how long you have owned it?
Nothing happened on the battery, suddenly it fails to be charged, right?
Would you please record a short video and upload here?

Purchased from a friend last week.  He flew it under ten times.  I've flown it a hour or so on two batteries.  Charged fine first few times.  Then all of a sudden nothing. I'll try to add vid shortly
2016-12-18
Use props
Sbhski
New

United States

Purchased last week from a friend.  Light use.  Charged fine for a week. Flew few times each day.  Then all of a sudden won't charge
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sbhski Posted at 2016-12-18 20:58
Purchased last week from a friend.  Light use.  Charged fine for a week. Flew few times each day.  Then all of a sudden won't charge

If in that case, we do suggest you to send the battery in for evaluation.
Please help confirm the SN and record a short video when you plug it to the charger.
BTW, the remote can be charged properly, right?
2016-12-18
Use props
tischnekoalex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179833 ft
Ukraine

I have the same issue with brand-new battery purchased in DJI Store during back friday. Just yesterday I had a chance to use it. DJI app reports that it was charged to 7%.
2017-1-1
Use props
kerrylaw
lvl.2

United States

LEDs are numbered, starting closest to the power button, as #4,#3,#2, and #1 being furthest away from power button.  (  see manual to confirm this )  IF LED4 blinks three times per second, then = Charging temperature is too high.  IF LED3 blinks three times per second, = Over-voltage charger detected.   If LED2 blinks three times per second, = Short circuit detected.  hope this helps a little.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 10.19.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 10.27.14 PM.png
2017-1-2
Use props
tischnekoalex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179833 ft
Ukraine

Right. And unfortunately it is a furthest led blinks (#1), which is never described in manual. Few mentions of this issue can be found in Google, but without solution.
2017-1-2
Use props
kerrylaw
lvl.2

United States

There have been several posts that had similar issues that were solved by using a different charger.  If you have 2 or more batteries doing this, then almost certianly the charger.  Let us know.
2017-2-26
Use props
Ahmet67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 984852 ft
Turkey

If you are trying to charge right after flight is over. Its your battery temperature is high, just wait it to be cooled down. Happens to me every time
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules