SD card won't eject
1186 7 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
onewheeljoe
New

United States

I have a new Phantom 3 standard and the SD card seems stuck. The new one doesn't easily slide in and trigger the ejection mechanism. Since it is my second device, I'm able to compare the functionality of the SD card slot with the older one, which works perfectly.
2016-12-18
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Are you using the "stock" SD card that came with the Phantom or did you replace it with something different?
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know where you bought it?
If there is something wrong with the SD card slot on the aircraft, we do suggest you to contact your dealer or send it in to our service center, we'd like to help you handle it.
2016-12-19
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Just wondering if the SD card that is stuck, still functions?  
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you resolve this?
2016-12-20
Use props
fans7abb5ff0
lvl.1

United States

I also cannot get card out of gimbal. It works well but will not come out. Any suggestions?
2016-12-30
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Odds are you will have to send it in or return it. Mine never jammed, but ive seen many many posts of the ejection mechanism jamming. There is no easy way to get the card out without completely disassembling your camera and voiding your warranty.
2016-12-30
Use props
RMAC
New
Flight distance : 25325 ft
United States

I thought mine was too, I pushed it in with a finger nail until I felt a little click then gently pulled it out with tweezers. Eazy Peazy!
2017-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules