Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware help
1268 5 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user3ec2b994af
New
Flight distance : 181457 ft
United Kingdom

I have just unpacked my Inspire1 Pro and am unable to update the firmware. Have put latest version on ad card and just does not enter update mode. As it's new does the camera need calibrating first? I am really lost. I have been doing upgrades on the P3's for ages with no trouble.
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, have you tried to format the SD card and do the update again?
Please ensure you put the .bin file into the SD card.
If still failed to update, please find the update log file and post it here. I'll help to check it.
You could find the update log file by following these steps:
1. Enable Viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC.
For The Windows System:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... den-files=windows-7
For The Mac System:
http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/qu ... mac-os-x-mavericks/
2.Enter the root directory of the SD card, then find the hidden folder MISC and enter it. There is LOG folder in it.
3.The LOG txt file is under the LOG folder.
2016-12-19
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Can you post a video of what is not/happening, we could use a little more info here.

Has a text file been written to the SD card? If so what does it say?
Make sure you have the remote off while you update the AC and always update the AC first.
What firmware have you got at the moment? You may have the latest, does the app tell you to update?

Mark. G
2016-12-19
Use props
Henry M.Y.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Have you activated your just-unpacked new Inspire 1 Pro before you tried updating the FW of it?

Henry
2016-12-19
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you register with DJI before updating the AC or RC, this is important ?  May have to rollback and start over .

donnie
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

When you downloaded the firmware package, did you ensure that you got the one for the correct camera? The Download section has a drop down menu to select the appropriate camera. Since you have the Pro, it should have been the X5.
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules