I have my P4 now
519 4 2016-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LYU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 583415 ft
Singapore

Hi everyone, i am new to the drone community. got my new phantom 4 with extra battery and changer dock combo. excited and ready to take off. just one question if i may, how do you guys carry this for every fly? do you use that original dji carrying case in the box, or do you separately buy a bag for it? thanks.

2016-12-18
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, depends on how far you travel and how much extra gear (batteries, chargers, filters etc) you have, its a personal choice. The original dji case is ok but it has limited room for all the extras.

2016-12-19
Use props
Focusian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155443 ft
Thailand

I use original case for P4 + 2 batt. + Tablet and others.   It has enough space for every things need to shoot my drone into the sky BUT i bought a big bag for P3A as DJI does not give you the case.
2016-12-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use the original case for P4 + two extra batteries, leads. memory cards, spare props, and space for mid sized tablet. It mostly gets transported in the car, I would buy a separate back pack if you were walking any distance to your locations.

p.s. as it's new, please take time to read the manual a couple of times, especially the RTH section. There's nothing worse that not fully being prepared, and there is an avoidable crash.
2016-12-19
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

congratulations on a great new aircraft !  I use the case club for my P 4 and have a separate lighter smaller case club to mount on my Harley. I bought mine from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 2?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules