Phantom 4 Pro Jello or rolling shutter
2092 4 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kingdaddy413
lvl.1

United States

Ive noticed while replaying my recorded video I have jello as can be seen in this video https://youtu.be/35V1AeEzIHk

Its the worse in 4k 30frames. When i record in 4k 60frames its not so bad. Really hard to see it. What can be causing this? Ive reset all camera settings to default and im shooting in auto. I changed props 3 different sets. Ive calibrated gimbal. Imu.  Updated everything. Any suggestions? Thanks.

2016-12-19
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Yes, you have a small amount of jello in there, not great. It only has one cause, the camera is vibrating, so if your P4P is new, then I would usggest returning it ASAP and asking for another.

You should be able to see the vibration, by hovering the aircraft directly in front of you, just above head height.
2016-12-19
Use props
Kingdaddy413
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-19 01:08
Yes, you have a small amount of jello in there, not great. It only has one cause, the camera is vibrating, so if your P4P is new, then I would usggest returning it ASAP and asking for another.

You should be able to see the vibration, by hovering the aircraft directly in front of you, just above head height.

Thank you!
2016-12-19
Use props
Kingdaddy413
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-19 01:08

I talked to chat. Got a case number. Waiting on email for shipping label. Sending everything back as soon as i get the shipping label. How long does it usually taje to get the new Phantom?
2016-12-19
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Kingdaddy413 Posted at 2016-12-19 20:18
I talked to chat. Got a case number. Waiting on email for shipping label. Sending everything back as soon as i get the shipping label. How long does it usually taje to get the new Phantom?

I don't know, being outside of the US and never having sent an aircraft back, but it can be quite fast, although Christmas might slow it down a bit.
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules