Remote Controller Status LED doesn't turn off!
1319 4 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naeim.d
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,
This probably sound a bit strange, but when i turn off my remote controller, the red light next to it stays on!
It is a Phantom 3 Standard controller, with one of those sliding power button.
I have been looking for a key combination to hard-reset the controller but I couldn't find any.
Has anyone else ever had such problem?
Thanks,
Naeim

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

There is no reset button on the remote controller.
May I know how long you used it? everything was fine before, right?
Would you please record a video for evaluation? thanks.
2016-12-19
Use props
naeim.d
New

United Kingdom

I have been using it for about 6 months now, but not so regularly. I have attached a photo of it, when the switch is off. I couldnt make a video smaller than 1MB to send here unfortunately.
The controller syncs with the drone with no problem, and works ok-ish but the range is reduced significantly. as soon as drone goes over 20m away, it loses signal and comes back home.
20161219_194712.jpg
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

naeim.d Posted at 2016-12-20 04:08
I have been using it for about 6 months now, but not so regularly. I have attached a photo of it, when the switch is off. I couldnt make a video smaller than 1MB to send here unfortunately.
The controller syncs with the drone with no problem, and works ok-ish but the range is reduced significantly. as soon as drone goes over 20m away, it loses signal and comes back home.

If in that case, I do suggest you to contact our tech support to send in both AC and RC for evaluation.
You could get in touch with support at support.eu@dji.com.
2016-12-20
Use props
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

sounds like a faulty on/off switch(always on) and a subsequently tx battery degradation(loses signal quickly).
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules