Very bad experience with dji customer service
842 4 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse4abdd04
New

Hong Kong

Dear dji
I really like your products- they are great!! But one thing worries me - it is the customer service which seems to deeply suck!
I made my way twice to the flagship store to Hong Kong because of a broken battery - only at the second time they told me that warranty has waived - since battery was activated 7 months ago and dji only covers 6 months... an information they could have given me the first time already, bit no they made me make the way to the store again... which I was not pleased.... so I spoke to the manager and she asked whether I had a proposal to solve this and I proposed to get 50% off to buy a new battery. She let me wait for 20 minutes in the store only to inform me, that Customer service will call me asap.
Still waiting for the call - this is soooo disappointing!
Please treat your customers and big fans of your products in a fair and transparent way... but this is not how it should be done!
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we understand how frustrated it must be.
we'll escalate the case soon and help you handle it.
Update: Our support sent you an e-mail, please check your e-mail box and  feel free to reply the e-mail for any further query.

2016-12-19
Use props
Slow Down
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163599 ft
Australia

why should they provide 50% discount?
2016-12-20
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

Slow Down Posted at 2016-12-20 20:43
why should they provide 50% discount?

First of all a Lithiom Ion Battery should not be failing after 7 months unless they have a manufacturing or design problem.  Yes, I understand the time frame on the warranty (ex-Culpable.)  This individual (allegedly) was not informed of the time frame on the first visit to report the problem.  That of course would be reminiscent of bad service or uninformed staff.  Perhaps the sales person was not trained properly and did not know the time frame. That should be easily correctable if the firm is focused on customer service.  The second visit (allegedly) compounded the problem.  If you are not open to suggestions on how to resolve a conflict why ask unless you have a counter or you are passive aggressive and just escalating a problem.  Clearly allowing a customer to stew for a half hour and sending him away is obviously a quick way to open the door to future competition.  Alternatives will develop.  They make a good product but without the service customers will look for alternatives.  I understand the frustration.  The order fulfillment practices and shipping practices for this company leave a lot to be desired.
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for bringing this to our attantion, and we really concern much about that.
We'd love to keep improving the service and hope you have great experiences.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules