5610 14 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dear DJI Customers,

We are very pleased to inform you that, from Beijing Time today on (Monday, December 19, 2016), Inspire 2 Combo (which includes one Inspire 2 aircraft, one Zenmuse X5S, CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key) starts to be shipped out globally.

The First batch of Inspire 2 Combo being shipped out includes Inspire 2 Combo (North American version) and Inspire 2 Combo (Chinese version). Meanwhile, orders from the other regions will be ready for delivery within this week.

The earlier an order is made, the earlier it will be delivered. Please check your order status online for updates.
Thank you very much for your support.

Sincerely
DJI
2016-12-19

Inspire 2.jpg

2016-12-19
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Wow, that's great news for those who have placed orders.  Look forward to the reviews and getting one myself .   - donnie
2016-12-19
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2426230 ft
United States

COOL! One question, would I be correct to assume, that because I have a bunch of batteries, SSD, and other items that show 5-7 weeks... my order ship date will be based on the longest estimated ship date and not based on the Inspire 2? So even though the Inspire 2's are starting to ship, mine still wont because I have a bunch of other items on the order?
Thank you, just so anxious to get my gear and start flying!
-Andre
2016-12-19
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is great to hear! Glad things are moving forward and look forward to the first impressions of the new Inspire 2
Feel free to send me one for evaluation    I have the time on my hands

All the best
Rich
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Gybo102 Posted at 2016-12-19 23:42
COOL! One question, would I be correct to assume, that because I have a bunch of batteries, SSD, and other items that show 5-7 weeks... my order ship date will be based on the longest estimated ship date and not based on the Inspire 2? So even though the Inspire 2's are starting to ship, mine still wont because I have a bunch of other items on the order?
Thank you, just so anxious to get my gear and start flying!
-Andre

Hello Andre, normally, the shipping date of the entire order depends on the item which takes the longest time.
2016-12-20
Use props
fans04775e43
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21946 ft
United States

@DJI Mindy.

I ordered the Inspire 2, X5S and two batteries. Any idea when it's realistic to expect a non-combo U.S. delivery?

2016-12-20
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-20 20:50
Hello Andre, normally, the shipping date of the entire order depends on the item which takes the longest time.

Ouch, 1-2 months. the wait begins
2016-12-20
Use props
fans48750221
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-20 17:50

Seriously Mindy? So people who ordered Combo Inspire 2's in order to receive priority handling per DJI's marketing, will receive their copters in January/february because they ordered extra batteries? (when the checkout prompt declares "If you have ordered many types of products, we may ship them individually"). Are we sure about that?
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans48750221 Posted at 2016-12-21 11:37
Seriously Mindy? So people who ordered Combo Inspire 2's in order to receive priority handling per DJI's marketing, will receive their copters in January/february because they ordered extra batteries? (when the checkout prompt declares "If you have ordered many types of products, we may ship them individually"). Are we sure about that?

The warehouse may split the order when it is necessary.
2016-12-20
Use props
Stevie GooGs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7468868 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey is there any update on when resellers in the UK will receive stock of the DJI Inspire 2?
2016-12-21
Use props
Gybo102
lvl.4
United States

fans48750221 Posted at 2016-12-20 22:37

Yea, 8 batts, x4s, props, 480gb SSD, extra this & that... and ordered the combo with the x5s and license... Over $9k
It does burn me a bit that I will have to wait for whatever is the furthest out. The more im waiting, the more I want to cancel.. but no so sure I want to lol.
2016-12-21
Use props
nuts4drones
lvl.2
United States

Just ordered the combo also. Let's see how it goes. Man I'm just itching to get my hands on it. If you guys get an shipment update, please post.
2016-12-21
Use props
fans9741e35c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1861201 ft
  • >>>
United States

just out of curiosity ,  i placed my order on dec 2nd ,  but with the X4S plus extra batteries .. if i changed my mind about the X4S and would now want the  X5S would i lose my place inline for shipment  
2016-12-22
Use props
nuts4drones
lvl.2
United States

Guess this is where DJI is placing shipping priority for Inspire 2 orders. I guess as direct buyers we'll get stuck waiting endlessly. Not very fair.

http://www.inspirepilots.com/thr ... l-media-pros.14266/
2016-12-23
Use props
Kankles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

nuts4drones Posted at 2016-12-23 17:08
Guess this is where DJI is placing shipping priority for Inspire 2 orders. I guess as direct buyers we'll get stuck waiting endlessly. Not very fair.

http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/i2-inspire-2-x5s-combos-shipping-from-aerial-media-pros.14266/

I have 0, and I mean ZERO respect for Aerial Media Pros (and I know you are on the forum).  Though I love DJI products, and hope every launch is a success, the so called AMP's sold out long ago and won't even put up legit reviews anymore .  They lost ALL of my respect when backing the Matrice 600 standard issue.  Even now they put out a video (2 days ago) claiming the Matrice 600 is the bees knees, yet they aren't even testing the Matrice 600, they are testing the Matrice600PRO version, which is about as different as a Phantom Standard and a Phantom4 (for comparison sake).  So yeah, I guess if you put out a bunch of false information that costs consumers hundreds of thousands of dollars without calling a certain company on it, then yeah, you'd be receiving 40 drones now too..  
Regardless, I hope the Inspire 2 launch goes well.  If so, I'll pick it up after the Beta Testing.
2016-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules