P4P + DELIVERY GOOF UP!!!
805 5 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7b34503a
lvl.1
United States

I finally get my status changed from payment to shipped, then I get tracking number which let me know its in their Goargia location FEDEX GROUND on the 16th! It has both items the extra battery and the P4P + on its way!  (orignally purchased it online through DJI on Black Friday)  it arrives today the 19th  with only one little box, the friggin BATTERY!!! so I'm flipping out, and contact DJI online sales and they were no help as usual.  worst customer sales service out there unfortunately.  So I contact their 818 number and talk to a supervisor.  He lets me know that the shipment of my drone is coming from the Philippines.  He tries to call there for me and said they are in a shift transitiion to call back in a couple of hours , I can just ask for another supervisor,  then he gets an email of a screen shot of my order number and tracking number which happens to be the same one that my battery came in on TODAY!!!  No they didnt tell him they split my package!!! it will come at end of month!!( WHAT THE HELL!!!)  I'de rather them send the drone first and the battery second, how can someone file a complaint and am I the only one experiencing this crazy mixup?  

2016-12-19
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Hmmm, when I ordered mine the Phantom came in first and it took a month for the extra battery to show up.  While I have felt your frustration there is little or nothing you can do to expedite the process.  The orders are filled "first in, first out" and complaining is likely to fall on deaf ears.  RedHotPoker gave you ALL the contact information on your first post so should you decide to keep beating the horse, a trouble ticket should be your first step.
2016-12-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, the contract info is all there, in your other post...

What more can you expect posting twice about it here?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-19
Use props
Dronez 4 Ever
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-20 03:12
Yes, the contract info is all there, in your other post...

What more can you expect posting twice about it here?

Yes.  Nothing I can do about it but wait!
2016-12-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Dronez 4 Ever Posted at 2016-12-19 12:58
Yes.  Nothing I can do about it but wait!

You've got that right!! Haha

Well, as I have said many times before. "GoodLuck!!"

RedHotPoker
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing, we really understand how frustrated it must be.
Would you please provide us your order number? we'll help you escalate it.
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules