4 Pro Camera Sensors Calibration won't complete
598 2 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vidwiz
lvl.1
United States

I'm getting false alarms of impending obstacles when I am hundreds of feet away from anything.  Seems to happen mainly when flying towards the sun so perhaps that is the very explanation.  Nevertheless I have attempted calibrating thru dji assistant 2, three times but it always hangs at the last screen.  Photo attached.  I follow the calibration instructions closely including pivoting the drone to aim as opposed to moving parallel to the screen.  I do have a 55" computer monitor but this feels like a bug in Assistant.  I've let it sit for 15 minutes but still no completion or confirmation.
20161217_113814.jpg
2016-12-19
Use props
vidwiz
lvl.1
United States

2nd day of flying today and got the false alarm from the rear.  It's definitely the sun.  Also, once the alarm sound is triggered, it does not stop even when the 'danger' has subsided.  Pretty annoying, all I've been able to figure out is if I stop my video recording, THAT, sound, silences the alarm.
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

As you can see in the manual, the performance of VPS will be affected by the environment, when flying toward to sun, aircraft will consider there is an obstacle in front of it and pop up the warning message.
Please try to change the directions and check again.
Have you tried to restart the aircraft and calibrate it?
Or change another PC to have try.
2016-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules