folllow/FPV visual indicator
1134 3 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Powerlord
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515105 ft
United Kingdom

So unless I'm missing it (in which case can someone point it out to me) there is no visual indicator at all any more for whether you are in FPV or Follow mode ?

It used to be pretty hidden and you had to know what you were (the tiny little triangle avatar with the even tinier 'beam' coming out which either faced straight ahead or moved slower).

Now I'm struggling to even see that anywhere...

So I started by reconfiguring one of my lower buttons to flip between FPV and follow, but have had to disable that now as I'm sick of ending up shooting video in FPV mode when I thought I was in Follow, or trying to fly FPV and finding I'm in follow.

1. is there an EASY TO SEE visual indicator on the app or controller somewhere I'm missing ?

2. If there's not, why not - and can this be added to the backlog of app stuff that needs doing DJIKen please ?

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The only real indicator is to do a quick bank and you'll know if you are in FPV or Follow.
2016-12-19
Use props
Powerlord
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515105 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-19 21:54
The only real indicator is to do a quick bank and you'll know if you are in FPV or Follow.

ah ok - thought as much.

I'll leave it disabled then - too easy to press by accident and then you get into a 'am I in fpv or not' and have to faff about banking everytime to tell.

it would work ok maybe if I could assign as one of the 4 way actions as less easy to do by accident, but not an option it would seem.
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Powerlord Posted at 2016-12-20 03:01
ah ok - thought as much.

I'll leave it disabled then - too easy to press by accident and then you get into a 'am I in fpv or not' and have to faff about banking everytime to tell.

You can assign C1 or C2 to Follow or FPV.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules