Excellent Support from DJI Europe.
939 3 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robin UAV
lvl.2

United Kingdom

So the story goes like this:
- I bought a DJI Osmo and tried to activate it, no chance. It seems that the seller had sold me a demo unit that wasn't meant to be on the market...
- Contacted DJI via email and chat
- They told me what was wrong with it and that I need to send it to DJI Europe to be repaired
- After two days I received an UPS Label and the Osmo was shipped to Holland
- Another two days in transit
- After it arrived I received an email and DJI let me know that it will be replaced for free
- Today I received my brand new Osmo via UPS.

So it took less than 10 days to get my Osmo replaced, including the weekends and the 4 days in transit via UPS. That's bloody awsome! I did not paid a penny, DJI Europe was always in touch with me and always told me what is going on. Everything was smooth and easy.
Bottom line: I can see a HUGE improvement in the quality of service and the attention offred to your customers, from my point of view and from my experience with DJI's support I can only say that I'm very impressed and that this is the way a company like DJI should support their customers.
Frankly this is best support I ever had when it comes to this kind of equipment.
I do not work for DJI or something like that, I'm just sharing my honest experience as a customer. I can provide the case number if someone thinks I'm doing some free publicity stunt, so feel free to ask.

Many thanks DJI Europe for your help and support, you have made me a very nice Christmas gift!
Merry X-mas you all!

2016-12-19
Use props
MarchevBro
New

Russia

And that's my problem, they do not want to solve. Messages in the email ignore. No progress.
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MarchevBro Posted at 2016-12-20 15:38
And that's my problem, they do not want to solve. Messages in the email ignore. No progress.

Hi, if you also need an exchange, you can find online chat on www.dji.com/support and follow instructions
2016-12-20
Use props
Robin UAV
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yep, as Thor suggested go to the chat and speak with someone about this, it will make things a little faster.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules