Would anyone Android like to swap cords??
1216 21 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGHockeytown
lvl.2

United States

Hi guys,

I know at least one of you will "NEVER USE AN iPhone AS LONG AS YOU LIVE".............   

Fortunately, I feel the same way towards Android.................THEREFORE......who would like me to mail my Mavic Remote Square Micro USB to Micro USB cord to them in exchange for your Mavic Remote Square Micro USB to Lightning connector cable?

I'd love an extra and I know you would too!  

Maybe we can start a Swap thread and Match Make with everyone else!!

Thanks,
Darin
2016-12-19
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

Not a bad idea, I'd probably do the same.
2016-12-19
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a great idea, I'm surprised this is the first talk of it.
2016-12-19
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

there will we a line of iOS users with limited android users to trade lol
2016-12-19
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2016-12-20 07:44
there will we a line of iOS users with limited android users to trade lol

?? lol apple users are always the same .... ignore the facts. Like the fact for the price iphones have horrible specs for the price and upper end Android phones smash iphones in almost every category.

Also the fact that Android has what 80 odd percent market share ???  how wrong could you be ???

But it has a picture of an apple one it !!!
2016-12-19
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

I am interested,  where are you,  I live in Mukilteo Washington 98275  pm,  me address and please picture exact cord, so I do not make error,   Ron
2016-12-19
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2016-12-19 18:33
?? lol apple users are always the same .... ignore the facts. Like the fact for the price iphones have horrible specs for the price and upper end Android phones smash iphones in almost every category.

Also the fact that Android has what 80 odd percent market share ???  how wrong could you be ???

Seems like more people with iphones posted that they wanted to trade vs andriod users. point
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2016-12-19 20:47
I am interested,  where are you,  I live in Mukilteo Washington 98275  pm,  me address and please picture exact cord, so I do not make error,   Ron

That's nice of you to accept the trade.
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see HWKIDD has accepted your trade, if it doesn't work out here's the link to purchase one for $19.
http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-rc-cable#/?_k=vqh663

2016-12-19
Use props
DGHockeytown
lvl.2

United States

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2016-12-20 00:36
Seems like more people with iphones posted that they wanted to trade vs andriod users. point

We could debate the iPhone vs Android thing as long as we could probably debate politics!  

In this case, I only need 1 cause I only have one to offer.  ;)

Thanks,
Darin
2016-12-20
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an android, but I'm hesitant to trade in case my friend wants to buy my Mavic when I go down to Costa Rica. It's hard to get things where they are.
2016-12-20
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-20 23:21
I have an android, but I'm hesitant to trade in case my friend wants to buy my Mavic when I go down to Costa Rica. It's hard to get things where they are.

Ok, sounds like you shouldnt trade then.
2016-12-20
Use props
Bobaloo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42051 ft
United States

I do not have an iphone and would like to trade my lightning cable for a spare standard micro usb cable.  The one in the links.  If interested, PM me with info and I will respond.  I just got my Mavic yesterday and have not even flown it yet.

Standard Micro USB Connector

Another Link
2016-12-20
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Bobaloo Posted at 2016-12-20 08:53
I do not have an iphone and would like to trade my lightning cable for a spare standard micro usb cable.  The one in the links.  If interested, PM me with info and I will respond.  I just got my Mavic yesterday and have not even flown it yet.

Standard Micro USB Connector

Sent you a PM
2016-12-20
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

I am willing To trade a Micro for a lightning if anyone wants to.. PM ME.. =]
2016-12-20
Use props
Bobaloo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42051 ft
United States

I PM'd you back... let me know if you got it with my email addy.
2016-12-20
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

I would gladly swap my "never to be used lightning cable" for another USB-C, but I don't have my Mavic yet... It's now delayed again for the 3rd time, with a new estimated date some time in the beginning of February. How I went from late November to February, I have no idea... Perhaps when it comes, someone out there would like to swap.
2016-12-20
Use props
StianGel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

I am of the "never going to use an apple product"... something.
Would not mind to swap the lightning cable for a usb cable, but shipping to and from Norway is a bit to much trouble i think. Probably easier to buy a new usb cable.
2016-12-20
Use props
lildevilx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 264101 ft
Canada

Wouldn't mind trading a lightning cable for a usbc cable. Tho would prefer to trade with someone in Canada to lower stampage cost and delivery time
2016-12-20
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

I have a USB-C up for grabs, and I'll take that pesky Lightning off your hands PM me and lets make some magic happen. I am in the continental US, and I would prefer someone who is the same.
2016-12-20
Use props
Easty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406585 ft
United States

This is a great idea. I think I like the option to carry the cables though incase a backup option is to use an iphone/ipad ect. I always have plenty of standard usb cables that android phones and most electronic gadgets use.
2016-12-20
Use props
DGHockeytown
lvl.2

United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2016-12-19 22:47

Hi Ron,

I'm still interested in swapping cords.  I've sent a couple PM's but haven't heard back.

Contact me thru the PM button here and send me your email address to complete the process.  

Thanks,
Darin
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules