Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
26 feet fall of the inspire 1 after firmware update
12Next >
4384 40 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello All

Just purschased a New X5R Camera today , Loaded new Firmware 1.10 today

Made Four  flight flights to review the test footage,   Took off later in the day  climbed to 26 feet and message stating "Motor Overloaded Aircraft will decelerate to ensure safety."
then the four blades stopped.

I dont have to tell you the rest!!!

Never had the problem until the software firmware update to 10.10

Any answers out there?

2016-12-19
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Inspire 1 Firmware v01.10.01.40? Should I update? I see it say:
1. Optimized Flight Restriction Zone management by deleting flight restrictions for some abandoned airports.

2. Slowed motor stopping time to three seconds during flight.   

Slowed down the motor's? For what reason?

Could this firmware slowed my motors to a complete stop?
2016-12-19
Use props
Dobmatt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-19 16:53
Inspire 1 Firmware v01.10.01.40? Should I update? I see it say:
1. Optimized Flight Restriction Zone management by deleting flight restrictions for some abandoned airports.

Ouch, sorry to hear that, mate. Naturally it's hard to blame only the bug in new firmware, although such possibility exists. As for point 2 ... this is just bad explanation of new emergency shut down procedure, called CSC (Combination Stick Command). Now the motors will stop after 3 sec in the middle of flight, not immediately. Very controversial decision indeed since it removes the sole reason of this important safety feature. Any chance you did just that by mistake?

Bottom line: without examination of DAT file you'll never know what's really happen.

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash, nazar404.yahoo.
A repair service would be the best course of action. Our engineers will help to analyse the flight data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
You could enter this link to create a repair case. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2016-12-20
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-20 03:25
Sorry for your crash, nazar404.yahoo.
A repair service would be the best course of action. Our engineers will help to analyse the flight data and let you know what could have caused the issue.
You could enter this link to create a repair case. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area

Thank you, already setup a repair ticket and case number.  being sent out today
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It seems odd that it would shut off motors right after receiving that message. The message you received would have only slowed down the aircraft and not the motor all together. I'm sorry to hear of your crash, but good to hear you're working on getting this addressed. The North Amreican Support team would be able to take a look at the flight data to know what happened. Like Dobmatt mentioned, point 2 just means that there will now be a 3 second delay when performing the CSC shut off via the RC. It's supposed to help reduce the chances of shutting off the motors in flight on accident.
2016-12-20
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-20 16:45
It seems odd that it would shut off motors right after receiving that message. The message you received would have only slowed down the aircraft and not the motor all together. I'm sorry to hear of your crash, but good to hear you're working on getting this addressed. The North Amreican Support team would be able to take a look at the flight data to know what happened. Like Dobmatt mentioned, point 2 just means that there will now be a 3 second delay when performing the CSC shut off via the RC. It's supposed to help reduce the chances of shutting off the motors in flight on accident.

Thank you Jamie,

As I will tell every person who's reads this forum one thing , why would I want to do a CSC ?   

If not in an emergency situation which would warrent such an action.

As a Professional  Pilot of 747-400 's and other Boeing Types with many years of controlling Rc Helicopters since the early 1980's

Besides my flight data log will show directly my stick actions.. in this case 49% throttle up and light right stick motion and Battery level 91%.

I would be more then happy to  upload all data to be displayed showing CSC never happened .

I uploaded 10.010.4 aircraft/Camera and updated the Remote Control.

If there is a way to upload my data , I would be more then happy to display on this forum.

BTW, Inspire 1 X5R and remote are on the way to california today.
2016-12-20
Use props
SkyEyeGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 68356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope this has NOTHING to do with the new GeoFencing? Could this flight have been in a restricted area? As a pilot I am sure you already thought of that, and of course under such circumstances the bird's supposed to go for a soft landing, not a CRASH landing anyway, correct?  
2016-12-21
Use props
SkyEyeGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 68356 ft
  • >>>
United States

SkyEyeGuy Posted at 2016-12-21 21:10
I hope this has NOTHING to do with the new GeoFencing? Could this flight have been in a restricted area? As a pilot I am sure you already thought of that, and of course under such circumstances the bird's supposed to go for a soft landing, not a CRASH landing anyway, correct?

I just installed the FirmWare version: 01.10.01.40.

Is this the version you had trouble with?
2016-12-21
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkyEyeGuy Posted at 2016-12-21 08:11
I just installed the FirmWare version: 01.10.01.40.

Is this the version you had trouble with?

Yes, I installed the new version of the firmware.
Trying to Post a Link for what happen to my drone,   Just glad no personal injury to anyone and no resulting  property damage !!
Hopfully this footage with help others.

As you can see by the stick movements show no "CSC's" Maybe a full  shut down maybe 3 seconds after?  

New firmware Issue ?

Inspire 1 Crash

2016-12-21
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-21 08:23
Yes, I installed the new version of the firmware.
Trying to Post a Link for what happen to my drone,   Just glad no personal injury to anyone and no resulting  property damage !!
Hopfully this footage with help others.

DJI-Jamie

I added a link for the video reply of my crash or fall from the sky

Inspire 1 Crash
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-24 00:18
DJI-Jamie

That definitely seems odd. I couldn't tell you off hand whether it was a voltage issue or if something else occurred. The repair technicians will be able to find out what exactly happened.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SkyEyeGuy Posted at 2016-12-21 21:10

If this was a forced landing from Geofencing, there would have been a message letting you know if the encroaching no fly zone. If he was already in a no fly zone, then he wouldn't have been able to take off at all. The Geo system would not just shut off the aircraft while in flight.
2016-12-23
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-23 17:20
If this was a forced landing from Geofencing, there would have been a message letting you know if the encroaching no fly zone. If he was already in a no fly zone, then he wouldn't have been able to take off at all. The Geo system would not just shut off the aircraft while in flight.

I hope reviewing the footage shines some light on the situation on what happen here,  The descend was uncontrollable following the full shut down.  

As Geo-fencing is concern,  the two Nearest Airport are Fort Piece and Stuart airport which both more then 4.3 Nautical  or 5 statue miles  away form my home.

I posted this video " First Topic comes to mind is a CSC" as proof my data show it never happen.

Either Way I am more worried about getting my X5R repaired as that I am still paying for on my credit card.

Ups tracking shows my equipment arriving at DJI on December 28th, hoping to get a quick turn around in the repair.  

Thank you again

Neil
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-24 07:59
I hope reviewing the footage shines some light on the situation on what happen here,  The descend was uncontrollable following the full shut down.  

As Geo-fencing is concern,  the two Nearest Airport are Fort Piece and Stuart airport which both more then 4.3 Nautical  or 5 statue miles  away form my home.

If the camera was that badly damage, it would most likely be replaced.
2016-12-23
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-23 20:15
If the camera was that badly damage, it would most likely be replaced.

It seems to Be the Horizontal Gimbal Arm Broken and maybe a New Ribbon Cable need to be replaced.

I am sure hoping it will be covered under warranty both Drone and Camera.

Hopefully we can get back out to me sometime in Jan 2017

Thanks Again
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-24 09:30
It seems to Be the Horizontal Gimbal Arm Broken and maybe a New Ribbon Cable need to be replaced.

I am sure hoping it will be covered under warranty both Drone and Camera.

You're welcome. You'll be up and running again soon, have a great holiday weekend.
2016-12-23
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-23 16:18
DJI-Jamie

Hi Nazar,

Sorry to hear of the crash. I have just watched your video and at the end it shows the Inspire at 23 ft, am I missing something here or is this a false reading?
I also notice that you had taken off with 92% battery (no voltage showing) is this correct? The reason I ask this is, all the reports I have read to date of the Inspire 1 dropping from the sky have been from a take-off with the battery at less than 100%. This was a known bug that was supposed to be addressed in the 2015 firmware update 1.5.0.30 and although the number of I1's inexplicably dropping to their doom has reduced since then, it would seem that there is still an issue. Unfortunately, as  DJI have all but given up on FW updates for the I1 I would suggest only ever taking off with your battery at 100%. (This obviously does not help you at the moment) and maybe DJI should make this "bug" more widely known ( a sticky thread on this forum?)
Hope you get it fixed real soon buddy, until then, enjoy your holidays and happy new year to you.

Mark G.
2016-12-27
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-27 07:16
Hi Nazar,

Sorry to hear of the crash. I have just watched your video and at the end it shows the Inspire at 23 ft, am I missing something here or is this a false reading?

Hello Mark,

You hit the Nail on the Head!!!!

After this crash I have reseached and spent many days and hours online reading , As I owned DJI Phantoms models from 1 to the Phantom 4.   Being New to the Inspire 1 since September 2016 .

Few Flight Back then , Restarted my interest in December 15th  again when I purchased the X5R Camera with being so unhappy with the low Bit Rate of the X5 .

Its seems the Batteries are the worst nightmare here with Sub-Par Lipo cells from China  made by a company ATL with a very low "C" Rating .  These Batteries are designed  to last 200 to 300 cycles !!! LOL

If your lucky to get 30 to 40 cycles even if you don't stress  them with high Ampere loads.

DJI" Lets save the Battery in Flight Concept " turn off in flight to save $200.00 and who's cares about the about $4000.00 to $5000.00 Drone after the crash.

Still keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow when DJI receives my Drone they will fix my Drone and Camera under Warranty .

You would Think if you have a Battery with more then 93% it you be okay to fly even after checking the battery built in test function button which is also tell battery cell life.

DJI fixed this design Flaw in the Inspire 2 have two separate battery packs and not address all the other Inspire ! out there which can get better Lipo Cells installed in new replacements.

As a Professional Airline Pilot " You Can always trace the cause of an Accident back to it's weakest leak"

As promised, DJI have released a new firmware for the Inspire 1 X3 camera that makes it fully compatible with the DJI Osmo Handle and Osmo Handle Kit available to buy.

Follow the usual method you use to update the Inspire 1 – This firmware can be downloaded here.. Follow this guide form DJI-Tim on how to update – http://forum.dji.com/thread-36675-1-1.html

Release Notes:
1. All-in-One Firmware versionupdated to v1.5.0.30.
2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to v2.4.2.
3. DJI GO app Android version updated to v2.4.2.
What’s New:
1. Fixed battery level fluctuation issue.   
2. The X3 gimbal on the Inspire 1 is now compatible with the Osmo. Note that you must attach X3 gimbal to the Inspire 1 before updating the firmware. Do not attach X3 gimbal to the Osmo to update the firmware.
3. Follow Me feature now supported in Intelligent Flight Mode.
4. Optimized HDR performance.
5. Adjusted video storage rate to 60Mbps at 1080p60, and 40 Mbps at 1080p30.
6. Added a feature to smooth the pitch, roll and yaw movement of the X3 gimbal from the DJI GO app.
7. Enforced read-only access for the data in the flight recorder.
8. Optimized sampling methods forthe Vision Position System to improve its stability.

Notes:
1. Hibernation and gimbal protectionis not supported on the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal.
2. Battery firmware is included inthis All-in-One firmware update. Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries by using this firmware.
3. The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.4.10 or later.
4. Calibrate the Inspire 1 X3 gimbal when using it on the Osmo for the first time.
5. Do not use this firmware to update the firmware of gimbal camera on the Osmo

Mark I am glad that you really understand whats going on here!!!

Take Care and thank you

Neil

2016-12-27
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-27 13:14
Hello Mark,

You hit the Nail on the Head!!!!

Hi Neil,

I have been saying this for well over a year now, to the point where I feel if I mention it again I could be accused of "going on". Every post where the battery has given up mid-flight Mark pops his head up and spouts out "ya shouldn't take off with less than 100%". Unfortunately, it is too late for that unlucky pilot and I cannot reach enough people to get to everyone, there are newbies coming along all the time! DJI, on the other hand are in a much better position to get the message out there ( even if that means holding their hands up and saying " sorry our product is not 100% perfect but here is a workaround, never take off with anything less than 100% battery."

I guess it is only a matter of time before all the I1's are worn out and no longer fly, only then can we truly sweep it and all its problems neatly under the I2 rug.

Mark G.
2016-12-27
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-27 08:38
Hi Neil,

I have been saying this for well over a year now, to the point where I feel if I mention it again I could be accused of "going on". Every post where the battery has given up mid-flight Mark pops his head up and spouts out "ya shouldn't take off with less than 100%". Unfortunately, it is too late for that unlucky pilot and I cannot reach enough people to get to everyone, there are newbies coming along all the time! DJI, on the other hand are in a much better position to get the message out there ( even if that means holding their hands up and saying " sorry our product is not 100% perfect but here is a workaround, never take off with anything less than 100% battery."

Mark,

it is funny how DJI changed some of the Battery Spec's !!

Over Discharge Battery Protection seems to be removed not to shut down the battery if I am reading that correctly!

Is there a way to program that out on the Inspire 1 battery Pack, so that you can get the drone down on the ground without tuning the battery off?
2016-12-27
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can I try to get this straight.  If I take off with 100% battery then this battery issue shouldn't be a problem.  If I take a couple of minutes to run through pre-flight checks, run a compass cal or whatever and the battery drops a couple of percent should I change batteries and start again?  Or is it the case that all is OK if a "good" battery goes into the bird because it effectively calibrates itself to a full battery so will operate correctly?

I also sometimes need to land for adjustments (e.g. Filter change) halfway through a flight.  Am I safe to take off again?

So far I've been absolutely fine doing all of these things and my battery life hasn't been affected....but I do always start with 100% charged batteries.

Oh, on the NFZ issue, when I've operated within the Heathrow NFZ (with approval), after unlocking, the Go app displays a warning stating that the drone will hover.  It doesn't say anything about landing (or crashing to the ground).
2016-12-27
Use props
ski
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-23 08:18
DJI-Jamie

sorry if this is an incredibly stupid question and also doesn't have to do with your crash, but how did you replay the flight data like that? I have never encountered that in the DJIGo app before
2016-12-27
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

Upthedowns Posted at 2016-12-27 13:32
Can I try to get this straight.  If I take off with 100% battery then this battery issue shouldn't be a problem.  If I take a couple of minutes to run through pre-flight checks, run a compass cal or whatever and the battery drops a couple of percent should I change batteries and start again?  Or is it the case that all is OK if a "good" battery goes into the bird because it effectively calibrates itself to a full battery so will operate correctly?

I also sometimes need to land for adjustments (e.g. Filter change) halfway through a flight.  Am I safe to take off again?

It would seem that if the battery is at 100% when you turn it on, pre-flight checks etc are ok, even landing and shutting motors off to change ND's etc is ok. Turning off the battery, however, is inadvisable. A "used" battery, (even if only 10% has been used) should not be used again until recharged to 100%.
That said, the likelihood of the battery causing an unexpected, high-speed landing from not following the 100% rule, is slim. Slim is still no consolation if it's your bird that is smashed because you were uninformed.

Mark G.
2016-12-29
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

ski Posted at 2016-12-27 14:50
sorry if this is an incredibly stupid question and also doesn't have to do with your crash, but how did you replay the flight data like that? I have never encountered that in the DJIGo app before

Hi Ski,

Not a stupid question at all. The replay is found in the DJI app. If you are on the page where you can select the aircraft, in the top right-hand corner click the paper plane icon, this will take you to the next page with all your flights, select a flight and press play. This can take a while to load but when it does, will show your flight similar (depending on your OS) to the one in Nazar's video.

Hope this helps.

Mark G.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ski Posted at 2016-12-27 14:50

Were you able to find it, per Mark's advice?
2016-12-29
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-29 15:14
DJI-Mindy

Still waiting for DJI Evaluation of my INSPIRE 1 AND X5R ..
Maybe you can look into the case number ...  it has been received by DJI

CAS-371736-J9R4X7

Hoping soon   

NEIL
2017-1-2
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mindy

Still waiting for DJI Evaluation of my INSPIRE 1 AND X5R ..
Maybe you can look into the case number ...  it has been received by DJI

CAS-371736-J9R4X7

Hoping soon   

NEIL
2017-1-3
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-3 07:32
DJI-Mindy

Wow Neil , sure hope you get some good news regarding warranty repair , the  ( your ) wife will Not be happy if you have a BIG repair bill.  

Cheers Mate,

donnie
2017-1-3
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-3 09:58
Wow Neil , sure hope you get some good news regarding warranty repair , the  ( your ) wife will Not be happy if you have a BIG repair bill.  

Cheers Mate,

Thank you DJI for covering all under warranty !!!!

I Posted for all to see when you get great news pass it along!!!

Best New Years Ever

Dear Customer,

Your product sent back qualifies for repair under warranty. Repair will be finished within three to five business days.

Invoice

Customer:        AzarNeil
Case No:        CAS-371736-J9R4X7
DJI Care Balance:       
Quote Date:        01-03-17
Remarks:        Warranty per flight data.

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
Inspire 3510H motor ccw        1        25.00        25.00
X5_RAW camera Pitch-shaft cable cover B        1        1.00        1.00
Inspire 1 sweepback main arm left component (pattern)        1        12.00        12.00
X5_RAW_gimbal _PITCH _ESC driver board        1        38.00        38.00
X5_RAW P/R-shaft top cover of ESC board        1        13.00        13.00
Zenmuse x5 vibration damping plate component        1        30.00        30.00
Inspire 1 landing gear set        2        10.00        20.00
X5_RAW camera pitch-shaft cable cover A        1        1.00        1.00
X5_RAW R/P-shaft motor component        1        37.00        37.00
X5_RAW_gimbal _ROLL _ESC driver board        1        38.00        38.00
X5_RAW Roll-shaft cover        1        10.00        10.00
X5_RAW camera pitch-shaft cable cover A        1        1.00        1.00
X5_RAW main shaft cover plate        1        8.00        8.00
Inspire 1 left arm component(large plaid)        1        64.00        64.00
Service Charge        2        65.00/H        130.00
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        428.00
DJI Care deduction:                        0.00
Total Payment:                        0.00

Please make sure the Case No. is included in your Payment Information when completing your transaction.

This is an automated message. Any replies to this message will not be monitored.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact DJI North America Technical Support, Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) via the following three channels:

Tel: +1 (818) 235 0789
Email: support.us@dji.com
Online Support: Online Support

Thank you for choosing DJI

Best Regards,
DJI Support

2017-1-3
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-3 10:11
Thank you DJI for covering all under warranty !!!!

I Posted for all to see when you get great news pass it along!!!

Wonderful, wonder i f you can find out the "Cause " of the crash as well.

Super News

donnie
2017-1-3
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-3 10:16
Wonderful, wonder i f you can find out the "Cause " of the crash as well.

Super News

Donnie,

I really not sure what caused the Crash!!!  my personal feeling is a Firmware bug with the Batteries.

However it was a valueable lesson learned to always review your Battery Data on Healthy Drone website and look for Voltage deivations .    It seems the Quilty of the Lipo Polymer Cells are in Question from the manufacturer and may be responsible for these kinds of crashes .

Even if your Batteries are showing all 4 LED's showing 100% only trust the batteries after reviewing the Data.

If a Cell Drops below a voltage threshold, it will shut down to save the Battery .. If I am correct!!

Almost Purchased a Inspire 2 this morning from a Local Place that has them in stock!!  

I like the fact of having two batteries.

Neil
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-3 10:28
Donnie,

I really not sure what caused the Crash!!!  my personal feeling is a Firmware bug with the Batteries.

Glad to hear everything worked out. It looks like it was a battery issue, but I do not know whether it was due to firmware or a cell quality.

You are correct in that if there is a distinct drop in cell voltage, it would turn off to ensure that the battery does not become outwardly hazardous.
2017-1-3
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-3 13:35
Glad to hear everything worked out. It looks like it was a battery issue, but I do not know whether it was due to firmware or a cell quality.

You are correct in that if there is a distinct drop in cell voltage, it would turn off to ensure that the battery does not become outwardly hazardous.

Thank Again,

Just wanted to Post to help others DJI Users ...

Hope they is a way to get Better Batteries in the Future and not to be Abandoned now because of the Inspire 2

Maybe a Design to Split the Current Battery TB-47 or TB-48 in the current foot print!!!

Just an Idea
2017-1-3
Use props
RoadmasterD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188527 ft
United States

This has been an interesting thread to follow.  Thanks for keeping it updated and congrats at getting your bird fixed under warranty.
2017-1-3
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

RoadmasterD Posted at 2017-1-3 17:24
This has been an interesting thread to follow.  Thanks for keeping it updated and congrats at getting your bird fixed under warranty.

Just received my Inspire 1 Pro with my X5R Repaired under warranty , DJI did a really great Job!!! and I want to thank them all and whoever did the Repair at DJI West Coast did a great Job!!

Revision :  They Replaced my Inspire 1 Pro  New serial number

Must be less time consuming ... Time is Money  !!

Thanks Again.
2017-1-10
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-10 13:06
Just received my Inspire 1 Pro with my X5R Repaired under warranty , DJI did a really great Job!!! and I want to thank them all and whoever did the Repair at DJI West Coast did a great Job!!

Not to reply to my Own self ...  WOW the X5R really works great...!!!

I would love to have the Inspire 2 in Due Time ,  Need to keep this for awhile

all my thanks again to DJI for replacement of both Units!!!
2017-1-11
Use props
ThinAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659150 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Really glad all is well with your case ! Always great to hear some good story instead of all the whining !!!
Cheers.
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-11 07:45

Great to hear all is well, happy flying!
2017-1-11
Use props
Alastair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
Canada

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-1-11 07:45

I've noticed that everyone is referring to percentage figures which over numerous recharges become inaccurate.  That's why you have to do a recycle every 20 or so charges.  Even then, the percentage figure is not 100% accurate.  (No pun intended )  The more important figure to use is the voltage reading.
2017-1-12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules