Retaining camera mode (AEB etc) from flight to flight?
710 6 2016-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Hi there

Anyone been able retain the camera mode settings between flights?  I've tried to save AEB into camera settings but it doesn't save - reverts everytime back to single shot, requiring another job before flight.

DJI, this would be a very helpful thing to have in the next update please.

Thanks, Rob

2016-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rob, only some of the settings will be saved after rebooting the aircraft, such as resolution, format and exposure compensation, while you need setup other options manually for the second flight.
2016-12-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-20 14:46
Rob, only some of the settings will be saved after rebooting the aircraft, such as resolution, format and exposure compensation, while you need setup other options manually for the second flight.

But why is that?
Previous Phantoms have kept their settings between flights.
Is it just a temporary thing that will be fixed with an update or something we have to deal with every battery?

And while I'm asking ....  is there any chance DJI can implement 4 digit file naming for photos like most other cameras do?
DJI had it back in the P2V+ days.  Why not now?
2016-12-19
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

It really is a hassle not to have all camera settings retained after reboot. Should be all or nothing. Please consider this for any updates. Thanks
2016-12-20
Use props
vidwiz
lvl.1
United States

I agree, please add retention of aeb settings.
2016-12-20
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Any reports from DJI on whether than can retain previous camera settings into memory between flights.  AEB especially, but also programme (Auto/A/S etc) and accompanying settings (like aperture or shutter).
2016-12-31
Use props
Rob8888
lvl.2
New Zealand

Please retain all settings between flights
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules