Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
webline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402044 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

I just would like to ask for your best practices when taking HDR images with the P4P - my list of "problems" or things where I'm not sure of the right way to do them:

- how to make the P4P remember my camera settings - including the bracketing (ABE) mode? Whenever I switch to video mode and the back to the camera: they are gone...
- how can I adjust the way the bracketing works? I would like to adjust the steps to at least 1 aperture (currently 2/3 - with RAW this could be more) and would like to start with 0.0...
- why do all 5 images made in ABE mode come with the same EXIF data for aperture and shutter speed? They were made with different settings - easy to see - but they all show the same values?!
- how do you handle the focus? What mode do you prefer and do you touch the iPad for focus or use the button on the remote? What's your best practice to get less pictures out of focus?

Thanks a lot!
2016-12-20
Use props
airspace_media
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

a) I believe there is a camera "profiles" or something like that where you can quick save 1-4 configurations. b) Look into Litchi. It will allow for that. c) AEB seems buggy at the moment within DJI GO app to me, i can't get true results. d) watch my video here
2016-12-20
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

Is Litchi only beta testing for the P4P at the moment ?
2016-12-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You'll have to wait for DJI to come up with a fix for the settings so they stay at what you set.
You can't adjust the bracketing increment in GO.
Check Litchi when it supports the P4pro for 1 stop increments.
I suspect the exif info thing depends on the program you use to view it.
Some hide the exposure settings and others don't.
2016-12-20
Use props
airspace_media
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

jetforce Posted at 2016-12-20 21:31
Is Litchi only beta testing for the P4P at the moment ?

Yes. and it is very beta to be honest. I tried to do some videos today but couldn't. Poor signal transmission, compass errors, photos not saving to SD card.. I wouldnt rush to get it
2016-12-20
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

airspace_media Posted at 2016-12-20 14:52
Yes. and it is very beta to be honest. I tried to do some videos today but couldn't. Poor signal transmission, compass errors, photos not saving to SD card.. I wouldnt rush to get it

strange, now it is official.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1059218666?ls=1&mt=8
2016-12-20
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

jetforce Posted at 2016-12-21 01:57

Yeah, but 1.15.1 (still in Beta) will include many of the P4P features which are missing. That'd be the one to test...
2016-12-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

jetforce Posted at 2016-12-20 04:57

Aloha jet,

Be sure to let those interested in the Litchi app for P4 Pro know that it will not work with the display on the P4 Pro+ (plus).  It will also not work on the 2 CrystalSky devices.  At this time DJI is trying to keep everything proprietary so they can make it work properly.

The third party apps that many users like will have to go on their own devices for now, whether Android or iOS.  The DJI screens will not accept third party apps for a while.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2016-12-20 17:05
Yeah, but 1.15.1 (still in Beta) will include many of the P4P features which are missing. That'd be the one to test...

Aloha Punchy,

See what I wrote to Jet in post #8.  Litchi fans might want to know this.  The information just might save them some money for now.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

airspace_media Posted at 2016-12-20 03:52

Aloha airspace,

See what I wrote to Jet in post #8.  Litchi fans might want to know this.  The information just might save them some money for now.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-20
Use props
webline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402044 ft
  • >>>
Germany

thx for your comments!

@airspace_media I saw your great video before - very helpful! Only: the "threshold on" setting can be very disturbing and so I don't like it
@Labroides LR shows the EXIF and they are all the same?!
2016-12-20
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

Cetacean Posted at 2016-12-21 06:22
Aloha jet,

Be sure to let those interested in the Litchi app for P4 Pro know that it will not work with the display on the P4 Pro+ (plus).  It will also not work on the 2 CrystalSky devices.  At this time DJI is trying to keep everything proprietary so they can make it work properly.

Hi Ceta,

thanks for the info, good to know.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules