Goofy Gimbals
420 2 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

So, All I keep reading and hearing about is people gimbals going nuts or not doing anything.

@DJI - Is this a design / manufacturing issue? as there seems to be lots and lots of these issues cropping up. Should DJI make a statement about this?

I have owned my P4P for a week now with 3 flights, and all seems well for now, but I get that feeling of impending doom when my gimbal follows the rest of them to the gimbal graveyard.

If nothing is done about this very soon, you're likley to lose a lot of customers and also distributors who are having to deal with all the backlash.

Does @DJI have any comment to make?

2016-12-20
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

don't  crash in to a wall fence or pole. Mine's perfectly fine works great sometimes there's a thing called gimbal calibration that must be done

I'm seeing a list of people complain about the gimbal dance it does when you first power on that is normal that's self-diagnosis
2016-12-20
Use props
gvgeorge
lvl.2
United States

I think it's important to remember that problem reports are, in every forum on any subject,  always much more common than boring old "no problem" reports.

That said, I'm being very careful to make sure the craft is on a smooth level surface so the gimbal has no obstacle on powerup. The clearance seems small enough that even short grass could get in the way. That may be an excess of caution but seems worth doing.
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules