2493 3 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user8cecb631cc
New

Switzerland

Hello there everyone.

Using a brand new P4P, but....

I used to fly with my galaxy note 5 which works just fine, still, i wanted to get a bigger screen so i decided to order the galaxy tab a with the 7 inch display.

However, the app starts, it connects as long as the drone stays on the ground. As soon as it lifts off i loose the connection to the camera. Everything else still works, like displaying hight and sensor ranges. The image received from the camera basically freezes and i get a -no singal- warning on the top left of the screen, even as i am still able to control the drone itself.

Why is that and how can i avoid it? The Play store says that the app is compatible with my divece, checked before buying. Please help?

And there i do have another question. Every time i start the app i do have like... a ton of images on my device all of a sudden. Its is really annoying to delete them every time after i flew my drone. Any way to turn that off..?

2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, since galaxy tab 7 isn't in our recommended list. It maybe incompatible with DJI GO 4.
You could try to reinstall the DJI GO app or reset the tablet to factory.
Please ensure you don't have any programs running in the background.
2016-12-21
Use props
NewPro4user
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34964 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-21 02:47
Hi, since galaxy tab 7 isn't in our recommended list. It maybe incompatible with DJI GO 4.
You could try to reinstall the DJI GO app or reset the tablet to factory.
Please ensure you don't have any programs running in the background.

Can you please post the list of compatible device for the Phantom 4 Pro. Thank You!
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NewPro4user Posted at 2017-1-7 12:16
Can you please post the list of compatible device for the Phantom 4 Pro. Thank You!

Here is the recommended list for your reference. http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
iOS Version v4.0.1.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.0.1.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules