XL Google Pixel Phone Crashing During Flight DJI Go4
1682 7 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans047c3970
lvl.1
United States

DJI Go App 4  is crashing durning flight, its random... When the app tries to load again, the default home screen showing the mavic picture is squished and then crashes many times before it randoly loads again and works. Need a fix or update DJI. Thank you. Andriod 7.1.1 Pixel XL.

Seen this will it help the issue?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuLhpRtOeQc&feature=youtu.be
Does this apply to an xl pixel phone as well or would the rate be different, think default is 411, mine is working but randomly crashes during flight, then I notice that when the app tries to load again the login screen is squished. and crashes many times before it reloads again.
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

You may need to mess around with the value, but that could very well work for you. Make sure to post the value that works best!
2016-12-20
Use props
ZT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11316 ft
Canada

I'm having the same issue with a google XL
I noticed it crashes when I open the app holding the phone sideways (landscape) but it doesn't crash if I hold the phone upright.
2016-12-22
Use props
ZT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11316 ft
Canada

2016-12-22
Use props
BelugaOne
lvl.1
United States

Im able to fly for some time with mine, but it will crash every time at some random point. DJI is there a fix being worked on?
2016-12-26
Use props
Socalrob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

My lg v20 does the same thing, I've only gotten through a battery once without crashing. Usually only a few minutes of flying before it happens
2016-12-26
Use props
fans4122dcae
New
Flight distance : 59 ft
United States

I have had my Mavic for three days and only performed one flight and had about 3 app crashes on my Google pixel XL. Any further updates/solutions to this issue?
2017-5-12
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Some users reported that this problem may have to do with Android 7.

Even on many other Android phones there are such issues with the stability. On my XIAOMI the app has stopped working since v4.0.6. Everything is fine with 4.0.5 and older.
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules