Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
repair under warranty
1430 3 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xerocomus
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hello,
I bought a brand new lightbridge 1 that doesn't work : no video is being transmitted and some  internal software components can't be detected by the  PC assistant software. I read some forums and I see that, probably something is wrong with the air unit.

I'd like to send it back to DJI for repair under warranty, were do I send back for repair ? I'm in Switzerland.
I already sent an email describing my issue to "DJI support europe", looking forward to see what they'll tell me.

Thank you, and looking forward to hear from you
bye
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, sine you have sent an e-mail to support.eu@dji.com, our support will take care of your case and reply you the information soon.
Thanks again for your support!
2016-12-21
Use props
xerocomus
lvl.2

Switzerland

OK thanks, will it still be possible for you to repair/replace my lightbridge 1 even though it's an almost-discontinued product ? It came out 2.5 years ago.
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

xerocomus Posted at 2016-12-22 05:18
OK thanks, will it still be possible for you to repair/replace my lightbridge 1 even though it's an almost-discontinued product ? It came out 2.5 years ago.

It's better to get in touch with our local service center to check the details.
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules