Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accessing Custom Channels
2156 7 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm hoping somebody can help me access the Custom option on the Channel Mode select page (Image Transmission Settings).  I know from other posts that some users have had some success by choosing which channel they are viewing but I don't appear to have this luxury.  The Auto button on my setup is selected by default (blue box around it) while the Custom button is greyed out and can't be selected.

I am about to do some work in a challenging environment and would love to be able to choose an image channel that is giving optimum output.

2016-12-21
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh yes, A/C 1.10.01.40, RC 1.7.60, App 3.1.1 but I have tried in all previous versions with no success.   
2016-12-21
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Not 100% sure but think you need to change the Go App to the USA to be able to do this .

You could just delete and Re install the Go app.  You will loose flight records  but this was never a big deal for me .

Just a thought , maybe  another member can chime in as well.  

donnie
2016-12-21
Use props
fansc23375ba
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is a file to add to the app via iTunes that give you the ability to use all 32 channels. I was going to upload it but it is a .config and not an acceptable extension to upload. I am willing to email it if needed. I am also unsure if you need the US version of the app or not.
2016-12-21
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
United States

OP, you need to change the locale from the Europe zone to either US or Asia / Oceania.
The app checks the locale on the device and limits this function.

Re the 32 channel hack, the procedure is quite simple, google it and follow it step by step.  
2016-12-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's more of FCC vs CE when it comes to available transmission settings.
2016-12-21
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks guys, I'd seen mention of the 32 channel hack before - now I know what it is.  If it is disabled in order to maintain CE marking then I won't be messing with it.  It'll be there for a reason and I would rather remain compliant (and retain my PfCO).  
2016-12-22
Use props
Nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Upthedowns Posted at 2016-12-23 04:43
Thanks guys, I'd seen mention of the 32 channel hack before - now I know what it is.  If it is disabled in order to maintain CE marking then I won't be messing with it.  It'll be there for a reason and I would rather remain compliant (and retain my PfCO).

Yes but you can still get your custom channel to work ( but not all 32 channels ) by selecting  US as your location on your tablet or phone.
2016-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules