Hey DJI We need someone to Address the issues!
1270 8 2016-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its apparent that we the costumers are having serious issues with the the osmo plus and pro osmo x5.  With that said I myself have isolated one of the issues for you and Im not looking for any recognition but would be nice for someone from DJI  give some sort of update or show some kind of concern to when DJI will fix the issues. I now have a very very BAD option of DJI  as I was planning on purchasing  a few more DJI products  but have decided not to due to the poor response poor customer service and due to the Administrators of this public forum as warning me to shut up ......

WERE Waiting DJI !
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I only delete posts with foul language or spamming( post the same complaint three times for example), and do not prevent people from venting their issue.

I can see all the reported issues and have duly collected them and forward them to the R&D. That's all I can say.
2016-12-13
Use props
Dalby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54888 ft
Denmark

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-12-14 04:58
I only delete posts with foul language or spamming( post the same complaint three times for example), and do not prevent people from venting their issue.

I can see all the reported issues and have duly collected them and forward them to the R&D. That's all I can say.

Can R&D give an estimate on when the problem will be fixed?
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Dalby Posted at 2016-12-15 07:48
Can R&D give an estimate on when the problem will be fixed?

Sorry, I don't have  this information either.
2016-12-15
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Is anyone addressing these issues ? what do we have to wait sooooooooo longgggggggg?
2016-12-19
Use props
Camera Ninja
lvl.2
United States

No kidding, it would be nice to get updates a little more frequently. I mean I've seen post for the audio monitor issue dating back over year.
2016-12-20
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Were are the updates ??? We need updates DJI !

Were are the  firmware updates ??? We need updates DJI !

We have issues and it seems that no one cares !  Is this how you want to leave us Hanging?   We did and have supported you to get you where you are today ! I know  I know
I sound like some sorta a troll that complains all the time but Like most "WORKING Photographers we count on our equipment to work as yes it true this is how we make a living
So we can go out and Drop a few k's for cameras with issues !  

Please give us Firmware updates on the  Osmo plus and pro osmo X5

WE ARE WAITING DJI !  

{:4_173:}
2016-12-21
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

noflyzone69 Posted at 2016-12-23 02:31
its  sad I get these kind of warnings  !   

Who is Joe?
2016-12-22
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Joe someone from DJI and this website
2016-12-22
Use props
Advanced