P4P radar show's reversed data
1060 10 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeddyB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58235 ft
United States

Hey All not sure if its beacuse im in a small space but the radar range shows green or(15 m) when im next to it and red or (0.5m) when im furthere away, Is there a calibration for that? I couldnt find anything, Just got it and i dont want to start flying with bad data on the machine.
2016-12-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You might need to calibrate the compass in your phone/tablet.
Search google to find out how.
2016-12-21
Use props
TeddyB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58235 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 2016-12-21 19:22

well you can't calibrate compass on iPad unless prompted by the DJI app on an iPad and iPhone is already calibrated and i still get the same issue.
2016-12-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

TeddyB Posted at 2016-12-26 07:41
well you can't calibrate compass on iPad unless prompted by the DJI app on an iPad and iPhone is already calibrated and i still get the same issue.

The compass that is inside your ipad - not the compass inside your Phantom.
http://recomhub.com/blog/how-to- ... and-ipad-in-ios-10/
2016-12-25
Use props
Msprasad6666
lvl.1

India

How IDM is the best download manager for the Windows

In this technological world, you don’t need to buy CDs, DVDs to watch songs and videos because you have got the internet. You can watch awesome videos at the online platform and if you want to rewatch your favorite video, then you can go to that particular website again. In case, you want to download the video to your system, then you can use IDM for the Windows. IDM is a great option for windows as it comes with a number of features like easy integration, arranging files, in-built virus scanning feature, accelerated speed downloading, compatibility and many more.

You can add priority to your downloads with the help of it and it allows media files to download when you are playing it on your browser. When you will register with an app with the help of internet download manager serial key, you will be able to use advanced features.
https://www.activatecodess.com/idm-serial-number-free-download/
2019-6-11
Use props
Petrolpumpsoftw
lvl.1

India

Complete online billing software in India which fully supports GST, SMS, Barcode, Inventory and Clients. Switch to the best billing software available in the market.
2019-7-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Petrolpumpsoftw Posted at 7-18 22:46
Complete online billing software in India which fully supports GST, SMS, Barcode, Inventory and Clients. Switch to the best billing software available in the market.

Why don't we have an 'India' filter on here? It isn't that hard to do.
2019-7-18
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Salesmen (or women)  You have to love 'em.  
2019-7-19
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Labroides Posted at 2016-12-21 16:22

Labroides, I don't understand what the tablet's own compass has to do with the "radar" (the curved lines on the display showing the distance of obstacles in front or behind the drone), which are determined by the front and rear sensors...  One never ceases learning
2019-7-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Antonio76 Posted at 7-21 01:29
Labroides, I don't understand what the tablet's own compass has to do with the "radar" (the curved lines on the display showing the distance of obstacles in front or behind the drone), which are determined by the front and rear sensors...  One never ceases learning

It was over two years ago but when people talk about the radar display they most often are referring to the small circular display in the bottom of the screen that DJI Go had long before obstacle avoidance was invented.
2019-7-21
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Labroides Posted at 7-21 07:33
It was over two years ago but when people talk about the radar display they most often are referring to the small circular display in the bottom of the screen that DJI Go had long before obstacle avoidance was invented.

Now I understand, thank you Sorry I didn't notice the date stamp... the thread must have been pushed up by some recent post.
2019-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules