Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Photos/Video
1659 3 2016-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans655c312a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168035 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey....has anyone had a problem with their photos or video from their Mavic Pro turned out really blurry with like static and grainy....I shoot all of my stuff on regular settings no filters or adjustments...auto white balance and auto focus...this isnt a focus issue this is a grain/static issue.

Thanks!
Ian
2016-12-21
Use props
BluePowerMF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3576476 ft
Australia

Yes same problem here.
Currently filming in 2.7k 25fps D-Cinelike mode, Auto White Balance, Custom Style +1 -1 +1
Here is some footage I shot the other day, it was very low light so that may explain the graininess.
What video quality are you using?
2016-12-22
Use props
czkidd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 991 ft
United States

I changed propellers.  What a difference.  Had grainy at 4k.  Read some mavic owners were just changing the props as a first test.  I did.  Big difference.  All grainy has completely stopped.  Pics and movies are real good.  Found a leading edge crack in one of the props.  Very very small.  May have been that prop causing the issue.  Even tone of motors is different.
2016-12-24
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Yeah had a set that weren't strait that came in stock. I bought a set from the apple store and they are perfect. I was just out flying routes in litchi, taking 360s.

The sports mode is fine too but it's scary with all the reports of fly aways. Haven't had that happen yet. The mavic is like a sports car really because it's so light. But the video, no problems other than sun glare. Check out the fixes on youtube though, one guy made a hood using the plastic bubble. Still waiting on nd filters there.
2016-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules