wich tablet
893 8 2016-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ciro Italy
lvl.3

Italy

EDIT:  So, Which is the best tablet to buy in europe? or Italy? I read about zenpad, but it's price is 300 Euro

2016-12-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

"Which" you say? My vote is for the ever popular, slightly pricey, Apple Air2 64 gb Cellular.

Hope that you can acquire a device, that works equally as well. Been marvellous,

RedHotPoker
2016-12-22
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ciro,

If you can get the nVidia Shield K1 in Italy, it is amazing and very inexpensive - only $200 (in US).  It also is a very powerful 8" tablet.  The camera is probably worth more than the tablet function and it comes ready for 4K video.

The reason it is so amazing is it is a gaming computer in a tablet form.  nVidia makes video cards for gaming computers and even developed the processor used in the tablet.  Definitely worth looking into.  And it is the most popular Android device on the Forum.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-22
Use props
Ciro Italy
lvl.3

Italy

EDIT: Wow ..i searched it on ebay but the price is about 300/350 Euro

I'VE FOUND IT on Amazon 199 €    just beed
2016-12-22
Use props
townsendfrank
lvl.2
Flight distance : 231171 ft

United States

I am a newbie as you can see by my question.I am retired so cost is important.you guys have probably
allready answered this.but what is the best tablet around $ 100 that will do the best job for my phantom
standard? You guys must have the patience of Job.My eyes are not as good as they were.Thank you
you guys are great about helping us newbies.  hope this si the right place
2017-1-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

I bought a refurb Nexus 7 vers 2 of eBay with warranty from a uk seller for $150 all in.

Compared to the smartphone and also new Cavion tablet I was using - this is absolutely marvelous. It has gps so no problem for follow me / poi etc. It has a brilliant HD screen. Over the last two days its updated android system and now runs 5.2 .... so no need for rooted apps etc. Most screen recorders will work with it ... android users will understand that comment !

I have to admit I am no lover of Apple ....

I may even buy the higher spec newer model for general use !

Nigel
2017-1-6
Use props
fansb7653542
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36 ft

United States

I also use the Nexus Gen 2, works fine.
2017-1-7
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

fansb7653542 Posted at 2017-1-7 07:10
I also use the Nexus Gen 2, works fine.

I wish I had bought one sooner ... I wasted money on a phone and another so called excellent tablet ... both  worked good - but the Nexus is beating them hands down.

Nigel
2017-1-7
Use props
Ciro Italy
lvl.3

Italy

finally I bought nvidia shield, it's a nice item, but every time i fly i must restart it before, otherwise large freezes occours )with ps3 standard you can't use hdmi input but only wifi streaming)
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules