Remote screen half green and pixilated
1535 6 2016-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
u9VLiOsW2TCH
New

Australia

For some reason my remote screen is half green and pixilated and gets even worse as it moves, I cannot see what I'm shooting because of it, but when I record and play back it's fine, very frustrating as I cannot see what the camera is seeing, I have only flown the drone twice as I just received it after waiting 3 'months for it. I've been trying to upload a screen shot to share with you guys but for some reason this forum won't allow me to up load it seams like a malfunction between the remote and my phone or maybe it's just the camera, can anybody help please. I have done the firm ware upgrade and that hasn't helped, thank you
2016-12-22
Use props
u9VLiOsW2TCH
New

Australia

How do you upload a pic on here to share with you guys to see wat is happened My with my remote screen or even better how the hell do I speak to a rep or some one to help with major faaaaaarking issues with my drone, so frustrated
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please clarify what mobile device you are using?  Is it in our device recommended list?
Please refer to the image to upload the screenshot. upload pictures.png
2016-12-22
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Reboot your phone, it should clear it up. Did for me anyway.

What phone are you using? and what version of the app ?
2016-12-22
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

Phone reboot worked for me too

DJI GO.PNG
2016-12-22
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

I had that issue once. I power cycled the drone and closed the app and it was okay again. Bad handshake or something.
2016-12-22
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

chasiu75 Posted at 2016-12-22 08:59
I had that issue once. I power cycled the drone and closed the app and it was okay again. Bad handshake or something.

Same here.  Once and never again.
2016-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules