4137 14 2016-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trickn0l0gy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156040 ft
Switzerland

Hi there,

I would love to buy DJI care, but at the moment it seems not to be available in Switzerland. Two questions:

a) Why? - as in why is this the case
b) When? - as in: when will it become available

Thanks and best regards

Max / trickn0l0gy
2016-12-22
Use props
Safari
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi,
I'm bumping that question as I would also like to have answers.
Why are we not able to buy a care refresh in Switzerland?

Could you explain us logically why it's not available in our small ( but beautiful ) country?

Merry Christmas
2016-12-22
Use props
fishb0ne_77
lvl.4
Switzerland

I'm also interested in purchasing care refresh once i receive my mavic. In another forum i got the advice to use a delivery-adress in germany. but i don't understand why we can't buy care refresh in switzerland the 'normal' way.  @Mods do you know why's that? And are we going to be able to buy it in the near future?

Thanks & happy holidays :-)
2016-12-25
Use props
fansb804e786
New

Switzerland

Are you sure it's not possible ? I got my mavic yesterday and was able to add refresh in my basket logged with my swiss account... I did not get to the end though...
2016-12-26
Use props
fans802aeb13
lvl.1

Switzerland

Same here,, I'm also interested in purchasing care refresh. I received my Mavic 3 weeks ago and since then I have being trying to buy it.
2016-12-26
Use props
fans8a15a104
lvl.1

Japan

bump this thread.. not only in Switzerland.. but why is it not yet available in certain countries (e.g. Singapore)?
2016-12-26
Use props
trickn0l0gy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156040 ft
Switzerland

Would be so great to get a statement from DJI on this? Already had to repair my drone once and I am sure it will happen again...
2017-1-19
Use props
fishb0ne_77
lvl.4
Switzerland

mindy answered in another thread to my question:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-78697-1-1.html

it's not very helpful though
2017-2-1
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Wonders of not being part of the EU I guess, sorry about that
2017-2-1
Use props
fans5908f2c0
New
Switzerland

Hi i got mine 3 day ago , cant understand why ?
Are we too rich for that insurance ?
2017-6-25
Use props
SasaGazikalovic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151175 ft
Liechtenstein

I bought on the 22th of July a DJI Spark here in Switzerland too at a electronic retail shop which crashed two weeks later on my 6th flight without reason due loss of power midst air hovering. At the moment I bought the spark I wasn't aware about the DJI refresh service and after I posted several posts regarding the crash everyone including the Support team has mentioned the DJI refresh which was of course too late then. I later on decided to buy a Mavic Pro and from the very beginning decided that I will this time buy the  DJI refresh, yesterday around 18 hours after the activation before my very first flight I wanted to buy the care service, I entered about three times the serial number then filled out the register form only to find out that the preselected country was either america or germany and finally about the third time the whole game repeating a message popped up saying this country is not supported.. wth? why is it not possible to buy refresh in Switzerland ?  
2017-8-16
Use props
Jivan Moulandi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61030 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello, same problem here, living in Switzerland ordered my Mavic air and would like to purchase the Care Refresh, is there a way around let say if I buy the French version as I live in Geneva and we are surrounded by France, can I then ship from there in case of need? or at the moment I enter my Mavic serial number it will freeze the purchase and recognizing that the product has been purchased in Switzerland?

Reading from another post it seems that in case of damage you must ship from the country where you purchased the DJI Care Refresh and they will send it back there. If this is the case It could be a solution for me and other Swiss not too far from borders.

Jivan
2018-2-7
Use props
MenSch0r
lvl.3
Switzerland

Jivan Moulandi Posted at 2018-2-7 06:06
Hello, same problem here, living in Switzerland ordered my Mavic air and would like to purchase the Care Refresh, is there a way around let say if I buy the French version as I live in Geneva and we are surrounded by France, can I then ship from there in case of need? or at the moment I enter my Mavic serial number it will freeze the purchase and recognizing that the product has been purchased in Switzerland?

Reading from another post it seems that in case of damage you must ship from the country where you purchased the DJI Care Refresh and they will send it back there. If this is the case It could be a solution for me and other Swiss not too far from borders.

Hi, I'm absolut not sure, are you locking for this?

https://www.estore.ch/services/dji-care-refresh-eu/
2018-2-7
Use props
Jivan Moulandi
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

MenSch0r Posted at 2018-2-7 07:22
Hi, I'm absolut not sure, are you locking for this?

https://www.estore.ch/services/dji-care-refresh-eu/

Thanks for the tip but it says that cannot be purchased in Switzerland, I will ask the support team.

Jivan
2018-2-7
Use props
Jivan Moulandi
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

So after a brief chat, it seems possible to purchase the DJI care refresh from another country different from where you purchased the drone, however, it will be linked to that region only as stated here:

11、Does DJI Care Refresh support international coverage ?
No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased. For example, if you purchased your aircraft in China, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the US. You can only apply for product warranty service in China, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official US service center.

Jivan
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules