Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P battery problem
1145 6 2016-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jusba31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248169 ft
Finland

Got new P4P and led flash like this when connected to the charger. Broken battery or what?
2016-12-22
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

just wait...
2016-12-22
Use props
Jusba31
lvl.2
Finland

Ok. How long? It's now been charged more than 2h and nothing has changed.
2016-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What is the battery SN?
Do you have another battery to have a test?
If nothing responses after charging more than 2 hours, and only this battery has the problem, it needs to be sent in for further evaluation, please feel free to get in touch with our tech support via support.eu@dji.com for further help.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-22
Use props
Jusba31
lvl.2
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-23 05:19
What is the battery SN?
Do you have another battery to have a test?
If nothing responses after charging more than 2 hours, and only this battery has the problem, it needs to be sent in for further evaluation, please feel free to get in touch with our tech support via  for further help.

Problem solved. The battery was broken.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jusba31 Posted at 2016-12-24 06:01
Problem solved. The battery was broken.

Glad to hear it's solved.
Merry Xmas!
2016-12-24
Use props
southernlead
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20184 ft
United States

I just purchased a Phantom 4 Pro directly from DJI.. It arrived before Christmas which was happily unexpected.  Unfortunately the battery arrived totally dead.  I mean NOT turn on dead.  Thankfully I purchased two additional batteries from amazon that work.  The one that came with he device is totally dark.  When plugged into a multi charge station it only registers a red light on the station.. nothing on it.  When plugged in directly for charge... it is dark.  I think I have tried everything but would appreciate help.   I need DJI to replace it ASAP.  I am also concerned that there might be some serious quality control issues during this time and wanted to find out if others are experiencing that or if I should not worry.
2016-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules