Next Firmware Release for I1??
1201 3 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andi
lvl.1

Denmark

Hi There.
This might seem like a stupid question for somebody..

Does anyone know when we could expect the next firmware version for our Inspire 1??
I am a little conserned it might fly away or do some funnybusiness without my control.. it have not even blinked in my last 16 flights... but after reading alot of posts in here about missing or selfdestructive drones i have to say it troubles me, that i might be the next person for it to happen to.. :-)

Just wanted to hear if anybody heard anything. im not expecting anyone to be specific.. but just if it was a couple of days, weeks or months..

it just seems to me it have been quiet for the last month, they release 3 firmware versions within 16 days last month..

Hope anyone heard something, someone might have more contact with DJI than me

-Andi.
2015-2-13
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

I told DJI that I had gimbal issues.  They responded by asking if I wanted to beta test the new firmware to fix that.   I was too slow to respond so I was not included with the trial.  Today DJI sent me an email saying that the next firmware might take a little longer and that they should work out a way to fix my gimbal first.  Though they didn't give a time frame,  DJI just implied it's too long for me to wait.  I know it's not much help, but that's all I got from them.
2015-2-13
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Sweden

FrostyThe2nd Posted at 2015-2-13 18:05
I told DJI that I had gimbal issues.  They responded by asking if I wanted to beta test the new firm ...

Hi

Atleast we now know it Will be a While before we see a Update from Them again thanks

I Will just have to keep my hopes up  
2015-2-13
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

I went ahead to Chat with someone by DJI, and he or she said they would email me when they had an ETA on next FW update. will post here when i recieve it from them :-)
(if i recieve it)  
2015-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules